Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ninja/GS Implemented here?
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

RE: Ninja/GS Implemented here?

^_^ when someone mention overpowered, i remembered someone i know who would only play priest because he thinks all the other classes are overpowered. Icon_biggrin when my friend showed him how priests can easily level, he stopped playing ro altogether.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
04-16-2007 02:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Rei Ayanami Wrote:^_^ when someone mention overpowered, i remembered someone i know who would only play priest because he thinks all the other classes are overpowered. Icon_biggrin when my friend showed him how priests can easily level, he stopped playing ro altogether.

All classes got its own little things here and there to be strong... Wizards in pvp are totally horrible, but one of the most annoying thing possible to guard the emperium with those SG precast SPAM. Ninja maybe good in PVP, but then certainly they got their weaknesses elsewhere. Gunslinger got its own pros that it basically forces people to pull out the pneuma clips instead of their normal powerful accessories, which indirectly makes the opponents much easier to defeat for the rest of the guild in sieges.

But then, that's just Namin?'s opinions, who has absolutely no actual experience with WOE except to read about them...

(and also, sort of unfair how elemental bullets are far harder to obtain than elemental arrows)

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
04-16-2007 04:02 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

ninjas = weak
gunsliger = overpowered

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
04-16-2007 08:27 AM
Kakiro Offline

In my personal opinion, ninjas are a waste of time. Unless your main is a ninja and fully supped up it's not gonna be that good, and even if it is it wont be as good as fully supped up other classes. For WoE all the basic classes have there use, the only thing I've seen a TK, or a ninja or gunslinger useful in WoE...GS has some disarms and they have shotgun frenzy, ninjas have that fire move that can kind of help pre-cast and TK's can jump.
04-16-2007 05:08 PM
Windslip II Offline
Patience in a Punt

Magic ninjas have useful WoE attacks that are great during WoE.
Ninjas with dodging skills are good for PvP because it's so hard to inflict damage on them.

http://www.explodingdog.com/january2/sosadtogoback.html
^/^_______________^/^
_-_________________[]
04-16-2007 05:51 PM