Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
American Idol, hes gone?!
razoredge Offline
Poring Head Knight

RE: American Idol, hes gone?!

I actually think the girl in the bottom two honestly had a worse performance than sanjaya in terms of slaughtering a song. I think he did a great job on spanish week but other than that he wasn't all that good, his sister was better to be honest.

[Image: razbannerow7.gif]
04-20-2007 09:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Myuuu Offline
Strawberry Shortcake.

Actually, his voice is not that bad. (I would say that it is very far from bad.) He had a lot of raw talent, in my opinion, but he didn't really know how to .. uh .. use it well. (I hardly doubt that your voice sounds nearly as good as his, but I have no idea what any of you sound like, so I can't really criticize. Eh, I was trying to make a point ... I phailed. D: ) What I mean is that Sanjaya, compared to .. say 90% of the world (rough estimate!), sounds a lot better than a lot of people. He DOES have a good voice, just lacks the training to sing well. I think that he didn't get much professional vocal training ... That, and well .. he didn't choose the songs that best suited his voice. He really needed to project his voice in his songs, and he didn't do that too well.
Give him maybe 5 years, a lot of training, and maybe he will be more qualified to become a singer. And, my ears did not explode when I heard him sing and I highly doubt that yours did either. Come on, there WAS a reason why he was picked to go to Hollywood in the first place.

And,
Quote: Whatcha mean so many people hate him?
I assure you, a LOT of people wanted him gone. The reason why he was kept there was mainly because there were a lot of people who want American Idol to die already like Howard Stern and the lot ... (I think all Reality TV should die and suffer an eternal damnation in hell. D: ) Truthfully, I did not think he was nearly as good as the others, but he did not sound like
Quote:an African elephant getting fixed using a pair of garden sheers.
... He didn't really deserve to be in the Top .. uh .. 7? (I forgot.) But yeah, I disagree with that analogy as I said already. I like to repeat myself. Blah, blah, blah. I just won't shut up ...

I feel bad for Sanjaya ... it's so sad that a 17 year old is receiving so much hate from so many people when he seems like such a good person. ):
Ramble, ramble ... Don't hate me plz. >__>
04-20-2007 05:30 PM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

a guy who has better looking hair than my sisters i find kinda creepy

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
04-22-2007 10:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lucky Day Away
|| Lead Farmer ||

He got advice/training but he didn't want to listen.

You don't have to feel bad for him Myuuu, he got kicked off but now he has a million-dollar contract, he's got an acting job and other stuff too. He has his own T-Shirts and stuff like that. Icon_neutral

Lucky Day | Master Smith| Western Grace | Order of Chaos
[Image: 2rhpoqu.png]

I just rode into town. On my horse?

You betcha on my horse! Icon_mrgreen
That the thing in the Old West Times..
Everybody enjoys a good horse ride.
04-22-2007 02:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Myuuu Offline
Strawberry Shortcake.

Lucky Day Wrote:He got advice/training but he didn't want to listen.

You don't have to feel bad for him Myuuu, he got kicked off but now he has a million-dollar contract, he's got an acting job and other stuff too. He has his own T-Shirts and stuff like that. Icon_neutral

I just felt bad that everything he did was bashed, ripped to pieces, and destroyed is all. ^_^;;; I mean, it's not a very good life having millions of people at your throat, now is it? o__O;;

And I don't find that Simon's, Randy's, and Paula's comments = professional training. It's not the same. It takes years of practice for someone to get better, not weeks in Hollywood. D':

Er, anyway, good for Sanjaya. I can't really say that he deserves all those things he's getting (Well, maybe he does. I dunno.), but it's nice to see someone pursuing their dreams, I guess. >__>;;
04-22-2007 04:06 PM
Former-GM-Hermes Offline
Messenger of God

Sorry to revive an old thread but I heard rumors of websites and TV shows urging people to vote for Sanjaya because they wanted to destroy American Idol. They wanted to destroy it so there will be no more Americal Idol show in the future. I got no opinion on his singing since I'm not a fantastic singer myself.

Most of the top people didnt sing that well in my opinion. Couple of them were excellent, but compared to other seasons I didn't feel like there was much talent.
05-11-2007 06:28 PM
Myuuu Offline
Strawberry Shortcake.

GM-Hermes Wrote:Sorry to revive an old thread but I heard rumors of websites and TV shows urging people to vote for Sanjaya because they wanted to destroy American Idol. They wanted to destroy it so there will be no more Americal Idol show in the future. I got no opinion on his singing since I'm not a fantastic singer myself.

Most of the top people didnt sing that well in my opinion. Couple of them were excellent, but compared to other seasons I didn't feel like there was much talent.

I only liked the first season. ):
Everything after kinda sucked ... except for the beginning auditions. XD
And yes, a lot of people (like Howard Stern) purposely asked their fans and listeners/readers to vote for Sanjaya to win so no one would watch American Idol anymore. I think AI should end already. It got boring a while ago. D:
05-11-2007 09:08 PM
Former-GM-Chocolate Offline
Sweet Valentine's Chocolate

OMG LIES HERMES! YOU SING SO WELL!

..:: BR GM ::.. ..:: Player Relation Manager ::.. ..:: Event GM ::..
Vote for heRO :  Top100 top200
05-12-2007 07:29 AM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

http://www.officiallyretarded.net/vids/f...njaya.html

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
05-14-2007 07:47 PM
Niccolo Offline
Banned

Quote:HES GONE, HES GONE, LORDY LORDY LORDY, HES GONE!~

The plague of all things music is gone form the game, and i can finally stop watching the show! YAY

I agree to your statement.I didn't like definitely the performance of this honestly.

11-20-2009 01:59 AM