Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bakkirior
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

RE: Bakkirior

no, that was an answer to avery asking how to mute main. i said in my first reply that he doesnt speak english well and i doubt he understands english. a gm or someone he knows should talk to him and tell him to stop doing what he did. kinda give him a warning.

my policy is usually try to reason, nicely first, then second is ultimatum. third time will be invasion party with one diplomatic and resource squeeze around whomever refuse to work nicely. if that fails, then crush him with the almighty divine powers, mecha stomping, nuke carpet bombing runs, etc.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2007 09:13 AM by Rei Ayanami.)
04-21-2007 09:04 AM
Find all posts by this user
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

I would kind of go by the ignoring rule, if it wasn't that I was completely annoyed by him in prontera. I normally sit in the center, and he will come to me and start something, anything, to even slightly anger me.

It's hard to get any little enjoyment right now, and I will send you guys another report while I get all of my screenshots ready. Like Bloody said, he full out went at me yesterday with complaints and curse words when I did nothing. I don't believe he is going to stop, at all, so why let his profuse behaviour keep getting to all of these people? I just don't see a reason to stand aside and let me not even get any peace at Prontera, or anywhere for that matter. Icon_confused

That's just my opinion right there.. Icon_sad
04-21-2007 09:12 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Chocolate, ignore him? That's what Kamon was doing when he started cussing her.

Rei, he fully understands English.

Turning main off isn't a solution. We can /ex him but we can't turn @main off just for this pest. Some people use it to chat, some use it to hunt for deals and trades. Why ruin our time for ONE idiot who can't mind his manners? If it was a PM dispute, then fine, the person being annoyed should ignore him. But he is doing it on @main and annoying the WHOLE server. With all the people complaining about his behavior, I am SHOCKED that no action was taken yet...
04-21-2007 09:16 AM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

this line is the one that actually put me on the term he needs the ultimatum. i dont know if it has been done, but i guess 1 jail is ultimatum enough.

Quote: (From the chat log avery posted, and i also witness this exchange)
Main@GM-Pandora: im happy now, so i guess you don't wanna see me mad ^_^
Main@Morradin: it was supposed to be a secret
( To GM-Pandora ) : And nice custom head gears...
Main@Balkirior: i wanna try

i am not quite sure what that means. but it sounds like he is after provocation effects. I dont think he is a bright person if he try to cause ppl to hate him. but i think he just wants to feel superior.

plus in this article in a science magazine i subscribe, ppl with testosterone overdose always tries to pry reactions of anger, hate, pain, etc. and its a condition (its not considered a disease, nor am i implying he is ill, he is capable of judgment of his own action and he knows what he is doing). he just need to be spanked like a naughty little monkey with a paddle to put him back in the line. if he refuse, then remove him.

i don't find him pleasant by the way he talks to ppl tho, but i end up trying to avoid him because of it. and i think he has marked poetic as his surrogate in game guardian of sorts without her permission and i don't think she likes it. i don't find people who call others noob for whatever reason especially by mere trivia of card effects like he did pleasant at all.

ps. i think this is the first time i have seen anyone was discussed on forum for being a nuisance. i am not too keen on letting his main char go tho after how he whine and whine to gms for jailing him.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2007 09:37 AM by Rei Ayanami.)
04-21-2007 09:30 AM
Former-GM-Chocolate Offline
Sweet Valentine's Chocolate

I'm not defending anyone, I just want you guys to know that we're doing what we can for now trying not to be unfair with anyone. Icon_biggrin

..:: BR GM ::.. ..:: Player Relation Manager ::.. ..:: Event GM ::..
Vote for heRO :  Top100 top200
04-21-2007 09:40 AM
crossmesh Offline
I R QUEEN, BOW DOWN TO ME

Bloody Wrote:Turning main off isn't a solution. We can /ex him but we can't turn @main off just for this pest. Some people use it to chat, some use it to hunt for deals and trades. Why ruin our time for ONE idiot who can't mind his manners? If it was a PM dispute, then fine, the person being annoyed should ignore him. But he is doing it on @main and annoying the WHOLE server. With all the people complaining about his behavior, I am SHOCKED that no action was taken yet...

Secounded X 10
04-21-2007 09:56 AM
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

Balkirior : shes afk
Kamon : No.
Kamon : Just ignoring you.
Balkirior : oh sry
Kamon : Or trying to atleast.
Party Setup - How to share EXP : Each Take
Balkirior : i am not talking to you bi-tch
Bloody Warrior : ...
Cucu : well
Balkirior : l.jm,
Cucu : I screened that
Balkirior : hn
Balkirior : ,mgfnmnb
Kamon : Well how quaint.
Balkirior : mthgm
Balkirior : g
Balkirior : jn
Balkirior : rf
Balkirior : beacht
Kamon : Where's a beach?
Balkirior : you do bad thigns with all the guys of this server
Kamon : ..Ouch.
Balkirior : bish
Krimlin : who
Cucu : quit it balk
Balkirior : that little hor-e
Cucu : she doesn't
Krimlin : whats going on?

This is Sal. I can now see the problem with Joint accounts, you may be confused with who is posting. Up until now, Kamon has been speaking. Anyway, I do not wish to tell the GM team how to do their jobs, as they are the GMs, however there is a time when someone in power must do something hard for the benifit of the entire group. I know you want to fairly treat all players, but you have to remember that this is YOUR server. To this, I am referring to Panda herself. This is a private server. You need not worry about losing money by banning someone you truly feel doesnt belong here. If there is someone provoking, insulting, slandering and does so constantly, after many warnings you NEED to ban them.

If you dont do this, you'll be losing players you actually want on your server. Helpful, nice players that try to keep the peace, who fall prey to these types of people. If you get anything from this post, I hope it is this: If you dont do someone about him, and soon, I am leaving. And I wont be going alone.

Thanks.

~Salvosa~
04-21-2007 10:34 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

ShadesOfBlue Wrote:so your saying we should ignore the fact he annoys about everyone he encounters we should just put up with this behaviour and turn main off just so one person (one) can enjoy the server at the cost of eveyone elses enjoyment?
I am in no way suggesting that. I was suggesting to give peace a chance!

Bloody Wrote:I am SHOCKED that no action was taken yet...
He got a 4 days jail + 16 hours mute and warning. Saying that nothing was done is wrong.

What I wanted to do, was give him a chance, I think everyone deserves one.

He didn't take that chance, rather he pretty much blew it off and made things worst, which is why he will be banned.

HOWEVER and I want everyone to read this carefully please.

I do NOT want us to be a Drama server!

It aggravates me to hear people reporting for little issues which could often be solved with a tiny ounce of goodwill. Try to talk to each other in game, if someone says something you don't like, you can calmly tell them you don't appreciate it rather then going "well I'm gonna report you!" which usually tends to make things worst.

This is why I made Chocolate in charge of player relations, because she is much more patient and nicer ^_^

The world of RO belongs to everyone, just because you sit somewhere a lot does not make it yours. So in your report, you (Kamon) saying "he was sitting in my spot" is wrong, he was sitting in A spot, which you like to sit on, but was currently occupied, sit somewhere else?

As for Sal, please do not presume to know how I am thinking, this

Lis and Olo Wrote:You need not worry about losing money by banning someone you truly feel doesnt belong here.

This isn't how I am thinking at all and you insult me by saying that. I have not hesitated in the past to ban people when I see fit, for the benefice of the server. As I said, I was giving him a chance. I choose to ban him now, but it is my own decision, since this is as you mentionned it, my server.

As for your threat.. I don't respond well to threats, this may work with some of your friends, but not with me. I am not holding anyone here by force, if you want to leave because you desagree with how things are being handled you are fully free to do so.

Peace everyone.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
04-21-2007 11:24 AM
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

We gave him a chance. He didnt take it, as you said. Perhaps things just proceeded far too slowly due to a miscommunication.

It was no threat, by the way. I was standing up for both my freinds and myself. You need to keep in mind how things look to outside parties. We waited an entire day with this guy down our throats and the only word I had seen from any GM was to show peace and to ignore him. It appeared that you were doing NOTHING. Wether you were busy and hadnt seen all he had done or not may be what caused all this to happen, which is understandable.

Keep in mind how things looked from my perspective, rather than take offence.

A threat is a tactic used to goad someone into doing something they dont want to do. I was simply giving you the facts. I dont want to be on a server where the GMs dont take responsibility for their players and dont uphold the server rules.

Judging by the outcome, this isn't that kind of server, and I'm glad for it. You are the best server owner I've had the pleasure to play under, and It will most likely remain that way until I no longer play Ragnarok.

Sorry if I offended you. The well being of my good friends is all I had in mind, and I thank everyone that stood up for Kam.

~Salvosa~
04-21-2007 11:34 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Though normally a jail/mute would've been enough, Namin? believes that the problem is basically the jail/mute evasion through the usage of dual accounts... As the intention of the mute is to prevent Mr. Balk to leave main alone for peace and quiet just for 16 hours, this however failed due to the use of alternative characters, which resulted in more pointless discussions on Main. Therefore, it is only safe to say that the current punishment only succeeded in stopping him from using his thief.

As Namin? tries to and can safely say succeeds in ignoring the problem of begging or asking for more free assistance beyond her capability, the only problem in her mind is main... It is rather difficult to discuss formation of parties (vitally important as a FS Priestess, who cannot do anything without a party) or trades when there's someone talking about the most irrelevant topic at hand out there (or begging for items, though this is very, very slowly improving... at least his request went from 40k free zeny to 7k. Hopefully this number will drop to 0 eventually.) Believe multiple times people have asked Mr. Balkerior not to post pointlessly on main, but then Mr. Balkerior sometimes uses his noise making ability as a threat for cooperation...

Now thinking back about it, she really should have been more determined and take a screenshot of such forms of blackmailing... Next time, she'll be ready to hit the Print Screen button without mercy (which Namin? believes that the entire heRO community has already spared quite a bit of, together with a high level of tolerance already.)

Oh, of course, lying about the possession of a +10 Main Gauche with all these cards on top of it doesn't help to his reputation... but at least he admits to lying about his equipments after a few scoldings from fellow heRO members on Main...

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2007 02:34 PM by Namine.)
04-21-2007 02:33 PM
Thread Closed