Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bakkirior
Former-GM-Chocolate Offline
Sweet Valentine's Chocolate

RE: Bakkirior

Either way, it's not like we're not taking responsibility for this. We have and we always try to. We will not lose money if we lose players, it's not the quantity of players that gives money to Panda, if I'm not mistaken she takes money out of her own pocket to host us the server. You have to understand that there will always be people who will pick on you and be mean to you, always and everywhere. We have to learn to deal with them. We GM dealt with the problem the way we saw it most fit for the situation, even though you may not see it this way. As I said, we try to be impartial and fair with everyone always. Try to keep this in mind instead of thinking we're not doing anything about it.

..:: BR GM ::.. ..:: Player Relation Manager ::.. ..:: Event GM ::..
Vote for heRO :  Top100 top200
04-21-2007 04:58 PM
Find all posts by this user
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

You obviously either misread what I said or I didn't say it right.

iRO refuses to ban botters because they are paying customers. Their inability to uphold their own rules means they dont take responsibility for their players, and this has an ill effect on anyone that tries to play on an official server.

My point was, in comparison, this is a private server, and she gains nothing by letting "for example" anyone that breaks the rules to stay here. I wasn't suggesting that she would lose money, or even that money is her motivation, (if it was, that'd be rathers stuipid as this isn't a donation oriented server). I was just using that model as a grounds for comparison. Also, I wont tell you how to do your job as you see fit. However you run your own server is up to you. If, however, I or my friends get harrassed and slandered, you can expect this to happen. It may mean nothing to you, but to me, it means everything. I will not get used to it. There is no need to. People that instigate others for fun should be shot, in my opinion. Fairness or not. So you'll probably just have to put up with me yelling alot. Icon_lol

This conversation is over, I dont see any more need to argue over nothing. I highly reccomend locking this thread asap

PS: Balk isnt gone, I saw one of his characters in pvp last night.

~Salvosa~
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2007 11:58 AM by Lis and Olo.)
04-22-2007 11:50 AM
crossmesh Offline
I R QUEEN, BOW DOWN TO ME

WOAH WAIT HES NOT GONE
Well damn you are gonna ban him right? As in IP Accont ban
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2007 12:58 PM by crossmesh.)
04-22-2007 12:55 PM
Former-GM-Chocolate Offline
Sweet Valentine's Chocolate

I just never said that you should put up to anything that isn't fair to you too, or that it doesn't mean anything to us. You guys do mean a lot to us, that's exactly my point.

..:: BR GM ::.. ..:: Player Relation Manager ::.. ..:: Event GM ::..
Vote for heRO :  Top100 top200
04-22-2007 02:10 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Could the next GM that reads this topic close it.. It is slowly turning into a big misunderstanding and drifting away from topc =x Please close it.
04-22-2007 02:13 PM
Thread Closed