Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Purchase Shop
Hoodloom Offline

Purchase Shop

Hello...

I'm suggesting a purchase shop ( bulk buyer shop licenses ) to be implement. Icon_smile

Reason for suggestion:

1. Easy for people to buy items in bulk.
2. Less spam when player want to buy items. (bulk items)
3. Also help new player or customer to sell their stuff faster without flooding on @main.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2014 09:31 AM by Hoodloom.)
04-05-2014 09:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Laenaya Offline
Where's my flyswatter?!

RE: Purchase Shop

If you're talking about this, our client isn't compatible unfortunately. There is a feature available in Pront though, which allows you to do something similar.

In front of the fountain, you'll find the "Mission BBS", where you can post "missions" to be completed by other players in exchange of zeny. The only problem is that you can only post one mission per character, but it is still a good option for the time being, I guess? Thinking

Inform the ID of the wished item, how many you're looking for and how much you want to pay. Your money will be taken right away, but you can revoke the mission and get a refund whenever (this is done automatically after 30 days, if your mission isn't completed by then).

Depending on what you're buying, you can also make a forum thread and update/bump it every now and then.

Hope this helps you No1

[Image: CWsTYo5.png]
Dem friends!
04-05-2014 01:51 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

While the bulletin board IS nice for that purpose, it does have it's limitations.

For example, if you had a mission for say..., 200 strawberry's, I'd bet it'd take quite a while for one person to complete it, due to laziness. If anyone tried to go to the board with less than 200 berries, they'd get turned down due to the board's coding.

With the buying shop, it'd make it so other players can sell you what they have, provided you have the money for it. If they don't have the entirety of what you're attempting to buy, that's okay, they could still sell you whatever oddball number of [insert product here] and farm at their leisiure.
04-05-2014 11:37 PM
Hoodloom Offline

(04-05-2014 01:51 PM)Laenaya Wrote:  
If you're talking about this, our client isn't compatible unfortunately. There is a feature available in Pront though, which allows you to do something similar.

In front of the fountain, you'll find the "Mission BBS", where you can post "missions" to be completed by other players in exchange of zeny. The only problem is that you can only post one mission per character, but it is still a good option for the time being, I guess? Thinking

Inform the ID of the wished item, how many you're looking for and how much you want to pay. Your money will be taken right away, but you can revoke the mission and get a refund whenever (this is done automatically after 30 days, if your mission isn't completed by then).

Depending on what you're buying, you can also make a forum thread and update/bump it every now and then.

Hope this helps you No1

Yeah, I was talking about that buying store..

I know about the "Mission BBS"..but it has limit.. Unlike this buying store u can buy many item u want (unlimited) and of course u can sell more than that. Icon_smile
04-06-2014 02:50 AM
Hoodloom Offline

Tbh.. im not really sure if the buying store is unlimited or not but still like Joe said, Mission BBS have limitations...xD
04-07-2014 02:16 AM
Hoodloom Offline

Well...i leave this to the GM teams to decide. Icon_smile
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 02:20 AM by Hoodloom.)
04-07-2014 02:20 AM
Hoodloom Offline

I just noticed it that Joe already mentioned about this before..
click

Whistle lol
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 12:35 PM by Hoodloom.)
04-07-2014 12:34 PM