1x True Berzebub 2505 (True Berzebub)

Items, 30 minutes to gather:
100 Coin of Gold
50 Hair on Fire
10 Blue Hair Lock
12 Smelly Cheese
6 Black Armor

PvP:
Congratulations to il clone di Paccone, who got 50 points.

Trivia:
- What ore do you need to socket enchant a Trident? phracon / 0 answers
- What monster must you kill to drop a level 7 cookbook? evil druid / 9 answers
- Which city will you go to if you want to make a Tulip Hairpin? geffen / 16 answers
- What weapon requires a Garnet for its forging? tsurugi / 1 answer
- How much mdef is gained with a +5 Mindless (Selkie) Valkyrie Shield? 20 / 6 answers
Bonus question:
- What's the maximal amount of zeny you can throw with lvl 6 Throw Zeny? 6000 / 10 answers

Mass Battle:
Light Won ( 2 - 0 )

Total: 31
Dark Players: 13
Light Players: 18

Duration: 2h 45m
04-26-2014 05:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Trial of Heroes April 2014 Feedback thread

Man, this was a fun ToH. Kinda reminded me of all those ToH's with the random monsters that were customized specifically for ToH. Definitely catered to the the priest class (even though there were only 2 in there)

The teddyrings were a nice easy start. I ALMOST was able to take all 10 of them with siroma's and ice wings on my ME HP, but I had to ditch two of them due to time. The ragged zombies seemed harder than the ancient mummies, but those two rounds were easily handled with Magnus excorcismus.

Then it got stepped up with those banshee masters. They freaking hurt, I did some amazing damage to them, but I got a little too reckless and aggro-ed all 3 of them, and ultimately ended up failing from there.

The Berzebub is what reminded me of Ayu, I didn't have a clue what the crap it was. ME worked against it, but either it's typing was horrible and/or it had lotsa mdef, it just didn't take much damage at all. It kinda hurt with it's basic attacks, and then kinda destroyed me while I was Safetywall tanking it with his Spiral pierce.

ME kinda owned inside the Item trial, all them demons and undead things on the map that were easily lured into the light with casted skills (I used increase agi on them!) Ended up getting a crapton of goat milk from the baphomets by accident and ended up getting the smelly cheese just before it ended. Only thing about that method is I kept aggro-ing far too many Tao gunka's and in the end, that kept me from getting more of the Drakes and thana's for their loots.

Ifrit was easily done away with siroma'd Ice wing assaults.

PVP, for the rounds that I watched, looked like it was pretty exciting this time around. Lotsa wasted Bombs on the chemists sides, and a lot of action overall.

Trivia was indeed tough this time around, but I thought overall, it was fair. Just some of the questions ended up stumping me since I generally don't use the subjects of those questions all that often.

Trident [3] are usually farmed through hunting strouf due to the slot enchanter being a bit of a greedy incompetent turd. I honestly thought oridecon would have been the answer tho, much to my dismay.

Who drops what cookbook. I was honestly wrong here, was thinking orc lady, but that's lvl 6, my bad.

Tulip Hairpin, obscure, probably would have gotten this wrong if I didn't make as many X-hairpins when I leveled my HP up in niflheim.

What weapon is forged with Garnet... I'm honestly surprised I was THE ONLY person to get this right. Especially with people who are known for being forgers in today's ToH. Oh well.

Selkie Mdef-.... Custom item threw me for a loop. Honestly didn't know.

Throw zenny- Ninja skills and one of the more obscure ones too. ended up having to go to RMS to check it out.

Mass Battle was a slaughter as usual. Dark had a traitor among it's ranks in the 2nd battle, an LK by the name of Hallucinogen or something like it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2014 06:11 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
04-26-2014 06:09 PM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

Beelzebub did 20k damage on me and I had 19k totally HP Icon_sad
If I had GR geared can kill him ç_ç

But was fun: finally something cool in pvp

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
04-26-2014 06:42 PM
Menace651 Offline

(04-26-2014 06:42 PM)cane 33 Wrote:  Beelzebub did 20k damage on me and I had 19k totally HP Icon_sad

Custom mobs in toh should be able to be @mi or a close resemblence to their actual RO mob versions. Too many times have I been destroyed in toh by random customs that I have no idea what their skills/property/stats are.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
04-27-2014 11:00 PM
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

(04-27-2014 11:00 PM)Menace651 Wrote:  
(04-26-2014 06:42 PM)cane 33 Wrote:  Beelzebub did 20k damage on me and I had 19k totally HP Icon_sad

Custom mobs in toh should be able to be @mi or a close resemblence to their actual RO mob versions. Too many times have I been destroyed in toh by random customs that I have no idea what their skills/property/stats are.

that beelzebub was a ghost prop monster...
which is enough for me..

and @mi never show what skills s/he can use
04-28-2014 01:33 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

(04-27-2014 11:00 PM)Menace651 Wrote:  Custom mobs in toh should be able to be @mi or a close resemblence to their actual RO mob versions. Too many times have I been destroyed in toh by random customs that I have no idea what their skills/property/stats are.

The reason why so many of these mobs have custom names, or even DB names that don't match their display ones is because they're not supposed to be @miable. Icon_razz

Inasad
stop doing dickers
04-28-2014 02:32 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

(04-28-2014 02:32 AM)Ellie Wrote:  
(04-27-2014 11:00 PM)Menace651 Wrote:  Custom mobs in toh should be able to be @mi or a close resemblence to their actual RO mob versions. Too many times have I been destroyed in toh by random customs that I have no idea what their skills/property/stats are.

The reason why so many of these mobs have custom names, or even DB names that don't match their display ones is because they're not supposed to be @miable. Icon_razz

It's supposed to be a test. Finding out what property they are and disposing of them quickly is the name of the game. Some people are fortunate to have those midgears from the V4P that enable wizard's/sage's monster property, but for the rest of us, it's up to blind guesses and swapping weapons/arrows until we find something that works.

Like back with some of Ayu's custom monsters included a holy property chepet that spawned a crap ton of 10k health constants, or that immobile poison spore with 200 int and lvl 20 Heaven's drive with a slow cast so slow you could easily dodge the hit, but would probably be 1-shotted if you didn't. They had nothing similar to the official mobs, but they are some of the fondest memories I have from ToH.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2014 06:30 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
04-28-2014 06:30 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

(04-28-2014 02:32 AM)Ellie Wrote:  

@miable monster trials. @miable. ICWHATUDIDTHAR! No1
04-28-2014 07:27 AM