Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WTH!
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: WTH!

No more new art as long as I am in a bad mood, period. Icon_twisted

Reason: No one cares anyway if I post or not so might as well go post somewhere else. Now time to deleted old images.

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
12-26-2014 02:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
w@isAn Offline
I'm Rabbit Lover!

you're so talented, don't waste it Icon_biggrin

w@isAn | w@isAn~ | w@ikiki | Inori Yuzuriha |
Fairy Tail | Melodi | zeRo~ | Baby Milo | Waivo |
Love
12-26-2014 03:32 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Heh, my skills are not as rusty as before and my passion is not easily unkindled. Whether my art is like trash or masterpieces to others is nothing to be concerned about since I do this for my own gain. But hearing people with garbage mouths talk about my work as 'nothing' doesn't deserve eyes to see them. I boycott those without credibility as they are just a bunch of hot air that I stab with aggressive truth.

Icon_twisted

12-26-2014 05:08 AM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

I like them. =(

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
12-26-2014 04:43 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I find it hard to comment and compliment each and every single work of an artist as they come out. While I do doodle here and there myself, I don't find myself qualified to give much in the way of feedback and it basically boils down to "I like it" or "I don't like it." though there are some I don't know which way I'd side. When it comes down to the "I don't like it" parts, I have to stop and think about why I don't like the piece and give feedback on it on how the artist could do better, lest I sound like a hater. But for a lot of the pieces I'm really not sure what to say. These pieces are better than I could do and I don't see how I could be fit to criticize, so I find it better to stay silent most of the time.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2014 05:42 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
12-26-2014 05:39 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Naw Joe, I'm fine with people being silent. But what I don't like are those people who tells me to stop making my art because they don't like it and treats artists not just me like trash even though they themselves aren't even doing anything in their life. If so be it, then I won't post my art. I am firm in my stance and I will follow the path I have already carved for myself. I'm not like the old Story Teller who does everything according to people's wishes and I am mostly making art that pursues my wishes instead.

Icon_mad

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2014 07:23 PM by Story Teller.)
12-26-2014 07:23 PM