Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WTH!
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: WTH!

I'm not called Story Teller for nothing!!! Icon_cool

Story in progress:

I world isolated from the universal conflict of humans in space, this forgotten planet starts to rise up as the next earth. But alas it is not in peaceful slumber as war arose with different ideals.

Hayabusa: A nation who believed that they are the descendants of the dragons from above the sky. Their strong ties to tradition makes them an elegant nation but also a strong nation as they are born with 'Strek' (nano cells that increase their bodies ability to use 100% of their strength.

Quote:"wearing crimson armour they charge in enemy lines like enraged dragons, their mighty fangs pierce through armour and their fire is their courage."

Descadia: A nation who believes the ancestors are fools and want to change the planet in a more efficient way. They are a nation ruled by law and by consensus of the higher party. They are mostly born with 'Regeneratta' (nano cells that make resuscitation of oneself more efficient and self recovery even with the most grave injury).
Quote:"suits of dark green tint and heavy shields, they form unified squads that form an impregnable moving fortress."

Gaia: Believes that they are the 'humans'. They hate 'Augs' (people that have nano cells) as they also view them as tools. they use powersuits and mechs as they strive from their hierarchal structure. through research have invented 'Alfire' (nano cells that increase the cognition).

Quote:"With pilots that have great control, they tread in battle like titans as support from behind push them through."

Rebels of Horus: "To look at the present but not the past" is their way of life. They are composed of people that were refugees from Hayabusa, those who have a grudge against Descadia and those that believe in the ideal of unification of their Supreme Commander. With limited access to nano cells, they use most of it to keep 'Augs' stable from the side effects of nano cells and use their special nano serum that recodes the nanocells to 'Espedia' (nano cells increasing speed of movement and motor skills).

Quote:"Under the cover of night, they move like wolves. They shake the enemy lines with great speed"

Tribe of Signore: They are primitive in terms of technology, however they are incredibly adept to the environment of the planet. The nano cells that have infected plants and animals to them are part of their living and can train beast to help them. they are born with nano cells not known in the documentation but is believe to be a combination.

Quote:"They rode beast of great strength. They follow not only just anyone but their chosen leader"
06-14-2014 03:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

whoops, forgot about pictures (^@-@)^

[removed]
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2014 02:20 AM by Story Teller.)
06-14-2014 03:08 AM
Liminality Offline
Twilight's Transience

So she's a turkey, huh...? Icon_confused

I will be there, seekin' for liminality / no destinations to see, I wander /
in quiet places, so dark as eternity / I'm crying calling your name, I'm searching for you
06-22-2014 05:07 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

turkey is a slang term for ninjas in a game I played since I started the fad in it ;D
06-22-2014 07:22 PM
Liminality Offline
Twilight's Transience

Icon_suprised Makes me wonder how that got started...

I will be there, seekin' for liminality / no destinations to see, I wander /
in quiet places, so dark as eternity / I'm crying calling your name, I'm searching for you
06-22-2014 09:58 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

lol, it started when I was talking in the message board saying *gobble gobble* after a bunch of people were ranting about how ninjas in that game are cheaters. After that I said that ninjas are turkeys and the rest just followed :D

I call people turkeys because they are invisible. :3
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 12:40 AM by Story Teller.)
06-23-2014 12:39 AM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

This is looking good!

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
06-30-2014 01:39 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist