Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A possible comeback for me
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

RE: A possible comeback for me

There's a good reason you're apparently called Story Teller, huh?

Welcome back to the server! Main chat is always in need of some life that doesn't rotate around Recruiting for Muspel and Buying/Selling/Trading this that or the other!

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
06-04-2014 03:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Naw, it was my guildies who told me to act like an old man and be their guild grandpa. That is why social guilds need to have seniors join their guild and force them to give them prune juice (blue pots).
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 06:06 PM by Story Teller.)
06-04-2014 06:05 PM
Aqualys Offline
Azure Sky

GM Rahice? I do not know you. Hi. I'm older than you on the server, therefore I am higher on the hierarchy. Right? ... Right?

(06-04-2014 12:46 PM)Story Teller Wrote:  You young whipper snapper! back in my days~ mainchat was melodrama...*continues boring story*

I'll let you know that back in my days, priests were putting 4 Fabre cards in a Rod[4]... and we were hunting Geographers... and Seals... and we liked it that way! You young'uns have it easy, I tell you. With your Hill Winds and your Magma Dungeon Thor's Volcano and stuff. I don't wanna hear your stories anymore. Get off my lawn! Icon_twisted

P.S. : Shame on me for confusing one dungeon with another and noticing like an hour later.

[Image: Combination.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 08:05 PM by Aqualys.)
06-04-2014 07:08 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Ah, the days of geo's/seals. People liked to do Increase soils (now renamed to Mi Gao) too especially when they all spawned in the middle of the map.

Technically speaking, players do generally have more rights than GM's do. Though I've probably been on the server longer than her legits, that wouldn't stop her from nuking people. She's like a more active and sociable Mystra.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
06-04-2014 07:24 PM
Mupfelsan Offline
I want you to smile =)

Eventhough I should be afraid of you, I still love you :3

[Image: 2995398983_1_3_12TExp4e.gif]

To-Do-List:
1. Don't worry
2. Be Happy !
06-04-2014 07:56 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

(06-04-2014 07:08 PM)Aqualys Wrote:  GM Rahice? I do not know you. Hi. I'm older than you on the server, therefore I am higher on the hierarchy. Right? ... Right?

(06-04-2014 12:46 PM)Story Teller Wrote:  You young whipper snapper! back in my days~ mainchat was melodrama...*continues boring story*

I'll let you know that back in my days, priests were putting 4 Fabre cards in a Rod[4]... and we were hunting Geographers... and Seals... and we liked it that way! You young'uns have it easy, I tell you. With your Hill Winds and your Magma Dungeon Thor's Volcano and stuff. I don't wanna hear your stories anymore. Get off my lawn! Icon_twisted

P.S. : Shame on me for confusing one dungeon with another and noticing like an hour later.

Neva! *Wears clown suit and throws pie while gets away in a clown car*
06-04-2014 09:45 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

Legendary Joe is partially correct! It won't matter how long you've been around, a nuke still works on everyone, you still die and it still puts a smile on my face. ^_^

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
06-05-2014 03:41 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

I'll use my anti-nuke nuke which is also a nuke that is against nukes. MUAHAHAHA
06-05-2014 03:51 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

But she has an Anti-anti-nuke, which is a nuke that is for anti-nukes!

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
06-05-2014 05:28 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

The I'll use an anti-anti-anti nuke to stop the anti-anti nuke, which is a nuke that is for anti-anti nukes that was made by combining two anti nukes that where for nukes originally and can nuke more nukes with a nuke that is anti nuke-ish by being anti-anti-anti nuke!
06-05-2014 05:49 PM