Item Trial was balanced
Item Trial was too easy
Trivia was too Hard
Trivia was balanced
Trivia was too Easy
Don't let Garr run Trials anymore Icon_cry
It was the best Trial ever! Want more!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trial of Heroes June 2014 Feedback thread
GM-Garr Offline
Local friendly code monkey

Trial of Heroes June 2014 Feedback thread

Host: GM-Garr with supervision by GM-Pandora

Monsters:
10x Constant (1738) - Piece of Evil
7x Gajomart (1309) - Resentful Lampade
5x Phylla (2021) - Insane Naiad
3x Bradium Golem (2024) - Malicious Oread
1x Souleater (2572) - Monstrous Nepheliad

Items, 30 minutes to gather:
60 Fire Orb
44 Silk Shawl
16 Genie's Lamp
4 Magic Necklace
4 Moon Jewel

Trivia:

How much flee do you lose from using lvl 4 Gatling Fever? - 20 [9 answers]
What's the only link giving buffs specific to the Trancedent Class? - rogue [1 answer]
How many Gold Bullions do you need to become a Noble? - 50 [15 answers]
How many Fangs of Garm do you need to make Helm of Angel? - 4 [7 answers]
What's the name of skill that gives homunculus aspd bonus when used? - Flitting/Fleet Move [3 answers]
What monster has a pink bunny on its panties? - Bathory [2 answers]
What city can you make an Opera Phantom Mask in? - Comodo [1 answer]

Mass Battle:
14 Light vs 7 Dark
Light won

Total: 29
Dark Players: 9
Light Players: 20

Duration: 2h 45m

Want to help HeRO with new content? Join the T&D Team!

For info on the server, check out the HeRO wiki.
To see your ingame account, visit the Control Panel.
If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to submit a Support Ticket.

And don't forget:
Not all dragons are bad...
06-28-2014 02:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Trial of Heroes June 2014 Feedback thread

I really regretted not bringing my siroma's to this one! XD That said this seemed like a fun one.

THe constants in the first round was a BEAUTIFUL choice for a first round monster. If you weren't careful, sure you'd get blown straight to heaven and back down to hell again. But damage wasn't really necessary to defeat them. You hit them once, they go boom all on their own. Take it slow, and get them them 1 at a time, and any class could do that first round. Granted most of the snipers just brute forced it and killed them before they could start their explodey happy fun tiems, it was a very nice, intelligent choice for a round 1 mob.

The 2nd round was where I started regretting about not bringing my siroma clips. I got through about half of the gajomart (and popping their horong off in the process) on my High priest with water wings before I realized I didn't have enough time to kill them. I gotta admit, I didn't expect them to strip me of my weapon, so my magic damage was even less damaging, at which point I decided I should just run and get my 5 points.

Phyllia, my love. I could have probably gotten 5 points off of you if I was more careful, but I was too busy wasting time to try to change gears and worrying about time constraints. You did a lot more damage than I remember, and getting 3 of you aggro'd at once just shatters the glass cannon that is my priest. Though I didn't survive this round, It took almost everyone by surprise and only had like 2 people clear it 100%. I APPROVE of Phyllia, even though I sucked.

Bradium golem, I may have been able to take one down in the time given, but Not all 3. That "May" would be a "wouldn't" if they had gotten their Mental Strength up. Golem types aren't uncommon for trying to make it harder on archer types, and looking at the number of people who ran that round, I'd say it probably worked.

Soul Eater. Oka's Thought proccess- Does Magnus Exorcismus work on it? *tries it* No? Later fool!*runs*

Not sure how I would have fought soul eater under normal circumstances. I could have tried to holy light it, but getting wrapped up in it's magic would have been bad for me. Especially if it decided to throw up a magic mirror to reflect my pop shots back at me. Luckily this encounter, it was kinda easy to avoid, it's storm gust missed me entirely and on the runby past it, it sorta held itself up with the casting of grand cross.

Trivia- there were a few questions I genuinely didn't know. And for those, they get kudos. But there was only one that I think didn't quite sit well. Though, perhaps it's just me misunderstanding the question.

What's the only link giving buffs specific to the Trancedent Class? - rogue [1 answer]

Wouldn't Rebirth spirit count? You can't use it on someone unless they're reborn (or transcendant)

Item Trial- This is Where the lack of siroma's killed me.

I don't think it's all too common for there to be an item trial where 2 of the items on the list come from the same monster. Ifrit dropped both the fire orb and the genie's lamp at fairly good rate. I woulda probably been able to get both of those items in their entirety if I had my siroma's and I had been under 50% weight.
The magic necklace always is a pain with magic users due to Taogunka being the bearer of the majority of it's quest items. that thing has seriously high magic resist, even with Staff of piercing.
Moon jewel is more of a luck thing since the drops of it's quest items are kinda rare q.q

I seriously wonder how Sir Merlot is taking these repeated losses at ToH. It's getting to the point where we got people like Eggs spouting blasphemies about switching sides, and demoralizing our side just because he/she's intimidated by the size of the light side's army.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
06-28-2014 03:25 PM
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

(06-28-2014 03:25 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  I seriously wonder how Sir Merlot is taking these repeated losses at ToH. It's getting to the point where we got people like Eggs spouting blasphemies about switching sides, and demoralizing our side just because he/she's intimidated by the size of the light side's army.

Did you have anyone team-killing this time? Because that's what did us in the last time I did ToH, and a couple times prior to that as well. Sweat Bad enough we lose so often on our own... I still wish team-killing could be disabled somehow.

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
06-28-2014 04:34 PM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

got owned by the water girl... NEVER WEAR WATER SHIELD WHEN YOU SEE WATER-LIKED MONSTER.. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
06-30-2014 02:17 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

(06-30-2014 02:17 AM)whitedraw Wrote:  got owned by the water girl... NEVER WEAR WATER SHIELD WHEN YOU SEE WATER-LIKED MONSTER.. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Are you sure she's just made out of water? *wink wink* xD
07-01-2014 06:16 AM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

THat thing is made out of.... yea..

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
07-02-2014 12:55 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

(07-02-2014 12:55 AM)whitedraw Wrote:  THat thing is made out of.... yea..

'yea' is apparently a noun. *gasp* she is made out of votes!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/yea[noun]
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 07:02 PM by Story Teller.)
07-03-2014 07:00 PM