Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Future Virtual Reality
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Toungue Future Virtual Reality

[Image: m5ulpxb85uvd0yemp5sy.gif]

Lol cakes right there^, Oh oculus rift... How I wish to own you to make games yet someone uses you for this too. xD

If you guys are curious how this technology was made it's quite simple actually. You just need a motherboard + force sensor (yes... force of touch) and a breast pad with a gaming software. Might cost about hmmm.... 500 bucks if you include the VR goggles.

how do I know this? Well, I did body interface and computers so I would know a bit of using electronics. Never like this though xDD

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 12:47 AM by Story Teller.)
09-12-2014 12:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

RE: Future Virtual Reality

Ah... I saw this actually... never know that they actually make it into Gif lol

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
09-12-2014 03:49 AM
Valerie12345 Offline
Val Val

ahahaaha... I saw people playing games with oculus rift a lot but they made lots of useless games .__. But it's sounds cool to be in a ""virtual reality" :o

List of characters

Seiko Kimura
Lyrianne
Aethera
Earla
Vindemiatrix
Rosie~
Lollipop :3
Vallhalla
Stylish Rogue
Tanky Blacksmith
Akame
I Fight
09-13-2014 03:26 PM
Menace651 Offline

This is just wrong and disturbing on so many levels...

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
09-14-2014 12:08 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I'm still waiting on the Holodecks from Star Trek. Seriously, who wants to wear giant goggles when you can actually BE in that reality?

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
10-27-2014 06:05 AM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

So this is what Oculus Rift is? I've been hearing about it, but I had no idea it was this xD
It looks pretty neat!

I think I saw one though where they had these glasses type thingys on too, but the player was inside a ball that would roll, so when they were 'walking in the game' they'd also actually be doing the action in real life. It was really cool to watch. I'd link but I can't find it.

I think we won't be having SAO type games in like, 20 yrs or so.

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

10-27-2014 07:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

(10-27-2014 07:03 AM)Sen Wrote:  So this is what Oculus Rift is? I've been hearing about it, but I had no idea it was this xD
It looks pretty neat!

I think I saw one though where they had these glasses type thingys on too, but the player was inside a ball that would roll, so when they were 'walking in the game' they'd also actually be doing the action in real life. It was really cool to watch. I'd link but I can't find it.

I think we won't be having SAO type games in like, 20 yrs or so.

It is probable to have a SAO kind of game but I doubt they can copy the whole thing. First would have to have some way to cut the player fully from reality which I fear is going to be controversial as you can see in the anime. Instead, we would have something less like it but that you control using the signals your brain is using, I've researched about it and apparently Europe is making a helmet that does it for the handicapped to be able to use computers to help them in everyday life just by using their brain.

There are also some other things in development like a vest that makes output of the direction of shots in VR with vibration. For example, hit behind and the actuator behind would vibrate to give user feedback.

[Image: e3d0fe9e3eb5c6e6eb40d79d6e65f6be.jpg]

There are gloves that also make it so that the your hand in reality matches the movement of the hand in VR. The image below is one of the example which simulate your hand's movement.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToPdTOQa7w9MFw6SHDLwX...CPMCaeJ7MH]

If you wonder how I know all this stuff. I guess, the right answer would be because I was trying to make a sci-fi story of my own called God Circuits that transports people from the real world to a mech online game. The one that finds the God Circuits can make their wish come true. (~@_@)~

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2014 11:53 AM by Story Teller.)
10-27-2014 11:51 AM