Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MVP Mini-Muspel KS
Raizzee Offline

MVP Mini-Muspel KS

Hi, im suggesting to not to allow MVP stealing were people need to use an event bag, because event bag is not free, we spended zenny to buy it (except for noble ofc.) + so many hours we spended looking for people just to make a leveling party(its not farming party or something its LEVELING PARTY we need experience). There's one guy Jesse Pinkman(Thumbs they said) who's ruining mini-muspel party for almost a month now, making more people so annoyed. He can join mini-muspel party he always on our range also max party member now is 18 so we always have space for people but he really dont want to join. And stealing MVP most of the time.

Here's the condition i would like to suggest:
1. Its okay to hit sutur to gain exp
2. Dont allow MVP stealing were players need to use event bag (mini-muspel only)

Suggestion only... (to be honest you'll see more people that so annoyed)
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2014 02:09 AM by Raizzee.)
09-18-2014 09:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: MVP Muspel KS

While I understand the sentiment (personally hate muspel for anything other than Eye of Surtur farming and rarely if ever go purely because of the fact I'd get warped to selkies with the rest of the lot), Muspelheim is an event for EVERYONE; just like the poring smashes and the Zombie Runs and the Fabre Tames.

Quote:1. Its okay to hit sutur to gain exp

With that kind of arrangement, Jesse would be well within his rights. He's Hitting the monster, and he's gaining EXP. More exp than the rest of ya'll, but still.

Quote:2. Dont allow MVP stealing were players need to use event bag
This kind of statement really makes me wonder why Mini-Muspel was ever implemented. It is an Event, and in my eyes, Event MVP's are free for all.

With this rule, we'd also have to say "Novices can't hit the Master Poporing that spawns in Poring smash unless they bagged the event." Have fun solo-ing that thing. Noone would ever see Lovering again!

I'd opt for the outright removal of Mini-muspel, or have it as a GM activated event. Or maybe make Mini Muspel cost like 50 Event bags a pop so it's not as often a thing that would happen as often. As it is, people are just angry because their free ride to 99 isn't going as smoothly as planned.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
09-18-2014 10:03 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

It's an MVP. Compete or get out of the way (imo).

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
09-18-2014 10:37 PM
Grepox Offline

You take the time to organize a party with all the classes needed to get through muspel smoothly. You use an event bag. You get down to the end for the soul purpose of all this, the fat chunk of exp your entire party of 15+ players is going to get when Surtur is MVPed. However, right before Surtur spawns, a creator outside the party who has been hiding the entire time, comes down and uses your parties bragi and LP, partial mvps Surtur, essentially stealing several million exp from each of the 15+ players in your party. Oh, and once the deed is done, this creator sincerely flashes a chatroom for the party to see titled 'losers /gg'

Would you be upset?

This is legal, yes. This is not OK (imo)

No matter what, 99ing is time consuming and even more so for newer/less experienced players. Part of the reason it is fun to use event bags for muspel is because you know you're helping out a lot of players all at once. I don't agree with anyone who feels this should be tolerated...

Tryx - High Priest
Athios - High Wizard
09-18-2014 10:59 PM
Raizzee Offline

RE: MVP Mini-Muspel KS

I understand if its cant be change because its MVP, its okay to me. So i guess soon when i 99 my creo i will just mvp steal sutur and ruin their experience.

*i rephrased my post*
09-18-2014 11:01 PM
w@isAn Offline
I'm Rabbit Lover!

if this act is allow in here and no one is controlling, that mean we all can log in our creator and kill surtur like what he did? Please think of others feeling as well. As i remembered we're not allow to have Mini Boss and Kill stealing? Please correct me if i'm wrong. Thinking

w@isAn | w@isAn~ | w@ikiki | Inori Yuzuriha |
Fairy Tail | Melodi | zeRo~ | Baby Milo | Waivo |
Love
09-19-2014 12:32 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

BLEEP BLOOP BLEEP BLEEP!!
[Image: mvp2_zps6bd5e7f3.png]
[Image: mvp1_zps1ccfdb4c.png]

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
09-19-2014 01:23 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

In other words, insulting can get you jailed but MVP kill steal doesn't ;D

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
09-19-2014 01:24 AM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Because it's not a "kill steal" if it's an MVP. MVPs are meant to be competitive.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
09-19-2014 01:36 AM
Raizzee Offline

(09-19-2014 01:36 AM)azurerogue Wrote:  Because it's not a "kill steal" if it's an MVP. MVPs are meant to be competitive.

We know that, that's why i ddint put the thread on Whining instead its on Suggestion.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2014 01:58 AM by Raizzee.)
09-19-2014 01:55 AM