I don't care.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Petition To Bring Back Old SVN!
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Petition To Bring Back Old SVN!

People always complain when major changes happen. It happens every time Youtube changes it's layout, and people whine for a while, but then they get used to the changes and send feedback into the Youtube peeps and small tweaks are made here and there.

Same things are being done here. We give feedback on problems and bugs that come with it, so they can fix the things they can. Sure, we might not like all of the features that come with it, but we gotta deal with it.

Seems to me the only complaints about homunuculi are with Lifs. I can't really comment on this, because I've not really used a lif. Don't really understand what people are complaining about. You were canceling the delay by putting them away so you could spam that walking speed thing again? What? Or did it do something to screw with the damage output of Mental Change? No? How has it been nerfed in particular?

Sounds like the delay canceling with resting Lif was never truely intended by the Game Developers and people were just abusing that unintended mechanic.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
09-20-2014 10:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petition To Bring Back Old SVN! - The Legendary Joe - 09-20-2014 10:45 PM