Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
R> Odin's Parties
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

R> Odin's Parties

In game recruitments take too long to sit through. I figure we might as well be better off scheduling them ahead of time and getting a list of who's going and on what. One un-official guild used to have a section of the forum dedicated to this, but they are no more.

List the class(es) you'd be able/willing to join with. Leave the times you are available (with Time zones so we can convert). After we'd work out what time and date and who's going on what, we'd probably meet in Hugel at the agreed time.

I don't care about the exp. I can easily fill the 89+ slot with:

Okada Level 96 Gypsy
The Abominable Joe-Man Level 94 Clown
Oolong Level 99 Magnus Excorcismus High Priest
Nuelle Level 98 Full Support High Priest (Signum Crucis)
Humility Level 94 Full support High (Suffagium)
Reisz Level 96 Vital Spear Lord Knight------------\ \
Cabernet Level 90 Vital Sword Lord Knight \ \
Okayo Level 92 Agility Lord Knight Lures/Mobbers
Zae Level 90 Stalker / /
Okava Level 97 Tanker Paladin------------------------/ /

At present, I'm pretty much good anytime between Noon and midnight EST (GMT-5) on any day of the week

Going into this Expecting people to want to do the Bragi'd Sharp shooting sniper method with Priest and SP battery. Lure's optional.

If you have a different method, feel free to post it, and we'll discuss things further.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2014 08:09 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
10-20-2014 07:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

RE: R> Odin's Parties

I always do Duo HP Sniper, and it works just fine, we also pick up all the valks on the way as well. I can duo that with you if you want. I do not need SP batt since, we have the ultimate rideword hat for that! it is the best hat for it trust me.

what is your purpose of hunting odin though? for OB? or for anything else? (i cant think of anything else other than OB really. unless you want silkrobe.... and of course, the staffs)

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
10-20-2014 11:15 PM
Raging Alt-a-holic

Mainly OB, though I could have use for skeggiold cards and overrefined Divine Cross.

Would you prefer ME priest for assistance in removing the demons in the path, or would you prefer a tankier more supportive priest?

The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
10-21-2014 01:04 AM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

Support is good enough. Hopefully with ASP would be best. I will be using OAB with curse water for the max damage. Might need your help for looter pets to carry supplies. The HP will probably be helping me mob stuffs (I did max with like 30-40 at once but that is depends on how crowded the map is) OB gear might be needed incase you get curse.

ASP is only for skegg incase that thing happen to be popping up to annoy everyone.

10-21-2014 01:47 AM
Raging Alt-a-holic

When would you want to do this?And just for clarification- You're the same Yuki in Elixir? =x

The Oka Compendium
10-21-2014 03:12 AM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

Yes, you are in my guild XD!!! You ren ren ren!

10-21-2014 03:18 AM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

and well ,you usually online around the same time as I do so i dont think there will be any problem in this

10-21-2014 03:18 AM
Menace651 Offline

Hey Joe, I'm always up odd non-Muspel/farming parties (Odin's, Nydd, Thana, Etc.). I pretty much have all classes with the proper gears. I'm usually on 6pm-12pm server time weekdays and most of the weekends.

I used to farm Odin's with a regular Hwiz/Bragi/HP party and can still do it somewhat successfully even after the hitlock nerf but can do bragi'd SS too. Abyss farming would also be awesome also.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
10-22-2014 11:17 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

I'd be down for an Odin's party sometime. I'd take my SG, but all of his maps seem to have been randomly re-assigned while I was not playing - they're all on fields that don't even make any sense. So I'd need to reset maps (is that possible on heRO using zeny?).

I could also bring a whole host of other classes (LK, Pally, Prof, Creator, Stalker, Priest, Clown, and some others) but I'd REALLY like the chance to SG in Odin's again with some SW spam. Let me check on the map reset thing (still no idea why my maps got screwed up).

EDIT: My available times are pretty regularly between 7:00pm-1:00am server time on various weekdays (changes each week) and any time after 6:00pm server time on Fridays. I've not been on much lately, but if there was going to be an organized party I'd make the time to be there.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 02:41 PM by azurerogue.)
10-23-2014 02:39 PM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

@albus, I think it is possible to reset. The WOE NPC that stays infront of WOE castle will have an option for SG resetting map if i am not mistaken. I do now know about the cost though

10-23-2014 09:39 PM