Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halloween Costumes
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Halloween Costumes

Well, it's getting to be about that time of year again. Assuming you celebrate it, what are you planning on dressing up as on the night the spirit world phases into the world of the living?

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
10-26-2014 07:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: Halloween Costumes

too bad I dont have time to make any costume. I just recently learned stuff through material design and I can make a shiny armour using just simple craft stuff that I've learned in the course @_@

P.S. I actually used my skill in real life by fixing the shower hanger with a heat gun and a piece of styrene from the model kit store. LOL, the best part is that it actually worked and still hanging on the nail that I put it at xD

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
10-27-2014 01:46 AM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

@Val: Which character? Kaneki? I love that series ?_?

I wanted to make a Toph costume from A:TLA or maybe Korra from Legend of Korra. Heehuh. I think I'd do well going as Korra, but since I made my hair razor short... eh, might have a bit of a problem.
Well, I'm not planning it as a Halloween project, just as an all-around fun thing x3

On the Halloween side of things, dressing up as an ol' zombie or white lady ghost might do the trick!

(PS: I've been trying to post for six tries now, so if I double-triple-quadruple-post sorry!)

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2014 02:12 AM by Sen.)
10-27-2014 02:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Considering I'm broke, and it worked ever so well last year, I may just wear a bathrobe (over my clothes) and a really creepy old guy mask, I'll see if I can't get a picture of it up later.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
10-27-2014 06:04 AM