Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestion for new Pet Food NPC Quest
elendramear Offline

RE: Suggestion for new Pet Food NPC Quest

Our server has quite a few different "types" of pets; the standard pets (like poporing), fully custom pets (like Kasa) and then modified pets (like Succubus)

Since the update the standard version of the modified pet's eggs are now on our server too. (no pet that was gotten before the update was changed so they are still the modified versions) So Sen simply got the standard Dullahan egg instead of the modified HeRo halloween Dullahan. (so your Dullahan will eat 2x slower than the custom ones, eat the standard Dullahan food, and when it reaches loyal it will give you its stat boost, which i think is CRIT +5)

You still get the modified pets if you use the custom tames to catch them, ex. if you use a black lipstick to tame a succubus you will get the HeRO modified succubus who eats immortal hearts, eats twice as fast as normal, and has no stat boost. But if you got the egg without using the custom tame (I gather) you would get the standard Succubus egg that eats Flower of Life. (I unfortunately can't test this myself atm since I just transed my sage XD;;; )

Once I've had a chance to test everything I plan on updating the wiki with all the up-to-date custom pet info. (as its missing a lot of custom pet info in general right now)

On a comment about my quest idea, I found all the images for all the pet foods so if the GMs are missing any and so that's causing issues, I could post or send them to them. I really do hope this can be implemented in some way, and so anything i can do to help get to these foods being implemented I'm willing to do! Icon_biggrin (though my weak point would be my poor programming skills...)

Love The Pet Maniac! Love If you have any questions about pets, or there's a pet you'd like feel free to ask me!No1 IGN: Kiki Raemtal, Tessara, Terrimi, Kali KiRin, Elendramear, and Kaira Niami. Also leader of the Gotta Catch 'em All! Guild.
11-06-2014 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

Yes, my sis got it from halloween quest 2014. I got a nightmare but that was no problemo as it ate blue herb, just the dullahan. I had no idea that dullahan had a custom tame though, best thing I knew was that it was only obtainable thru the halloween quests.

Man you really should update the pet wiki, you know a lot of stuff xD
Thanks for the explanation, best thing to do is wait, I guess!

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

11-06-2014 11:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Garr Offline
Local friendly code monkey

There was a mishap at pet_db readings, it was actually storing both versions (custom and real ones), but was using the one it found first (usually official), so that's why some pets have their foods changed. By checking and fixing that now I found 2 pets like this: Dullahan and Mao Guai (Civil Servant). I was able to fix that, and all custom pets will get their rightful foods and stats after next reboot. Sorry for this Sorry

Also, if you do want to help you can find me on my skype: herogarr, and we can discuss all this. Sadly I'm all swimming in things I want to do that take my time, and that source is so limited Icon_sad So any help will be appreciated /no1

Want to help HeRO with new content? Join the T&D Team!

For info on the server, check out the HeRO wiki.
To see your ingame account, visit the Control Panel.
If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to submit a Support Ticket.

And don't forget:
Not all dragons are bad...
11-06-2014 04:54 PM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

/no1 to garr as always

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
11-06-2014 09:17 PM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

Thanks, Garr!

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

11-07-2014 03:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply