Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sen's Poems
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

RE: Sen's Poems

(10-29-2014 04:29 PM)kysp Wrote:  Didn't know the story of Munak and Bongun, so sad.

Beautiful poems, good job!

Thank you!

(10-30-2014 08:27 AM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  I think Sohee's jealous of Munak because of her relationship with bongun. Hyegun adds another point in that love triangle.

Haha, I was actually thinking of that. Hyegun must be connected to that story, maybe they exiled him to Louyang so he wouldn't sabotage their wedding plans! It's sad they didn't include more of him in the backstory though.

---

On another note: I think people should be more aware of the npcs and their backstories. There is so much more to ro than just leveling and becoming stronger. The experience is different when you know the truth behind each and every detail. Just makes me love ro more, hence the poem <3

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2014 12:26 PM by Sen.)
10-30-2014 12:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

(10-30-2014 12:23 PM)Sen Wrote:  
(10-30-2014 08:27 AM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  I think Sohee's jealous of Munak because of her relationship with bongun. Hyegun adds another point in that love triangle.

Haha, I was actually thinking of that. Hyegun must be connected to that story, maybe they exiled him to Louyang so he wouldn't sabotage their wedding plans! It's sad they didn't include more of him in the backstory though.

---

On another note: I think people should be more aware of the npcs and their backstories. There is so much more to ro than just leveling and becoming stronger. The experience is different when you know the truth behind each and every detail. Just makes me love ro more, hence the poem <3

There's a reason the Bongun/Munak/Hyegun Card combo is called the love triangle combo. Also he carries munak dolls and hops around Louyang dungeon with other munak spawns.

The fact he carries around munak dolls makes me think he may be some creepy stalker with some unrequited love.

Yea, outside of the various storyline quests, the Lore of RO is kinda hard to find. RO always had charm, but it wasn't until around Einbroch that they really got their act together. I really want to know what happened to the Sah Ming Tiger in Ayothaya (I woulda thought that'd be eddga, if it weren't for the fact the tiger wasn't suppose to be able to set fires) and who the crap Lady Tanee is.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
10-30-2014 07:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kysp Offline

(10-30-2014 12:23 PM)Sen Wrote:  On another note: I think people should be more aware of the npcs and their backstories. There is so much more to ro than just leveling and becoming stronger. The experience is different when you know the truth behind each and every detail. Just makes me love ro more, hence the poem <3

That's true. I've been playing Ro since 2005 and the only stories I really paid attention was the Kiel Hyre quest, Glast Heim and Rachel Sanctuary. What a shame!

Ah! Remembered now the Redemption guest in Prontera Church. I'm very curious with what happened with the Priestess Margaretha Sorin. I know she turned a mvp but how? Some of you guys know?
10-30-2014 08:20 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Speaking of RO Lore, I did try to make a story that related to the lore of the Witch that transforms into different form and related it to the GM class and was making my own Lore story relating to the Prontera castles and why it has guild castles that can only be captured during WoE. But meh, it's a mindbender but if you roam around the Prontera castle and Izlude enough like I did, you can generally make your own believable Lore by chatting with the npcs and connecting what they say. @_@

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
10-30-2014 09:18 PM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

(10-30-2014 07:22 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  There's a reason the Bongun/Munak/Hyegun Card combo is called the love triangle combo. Also he carries munak dolls and hops around Louyang dungeon with other munak spawns.

The fact he carries around munak dolls makes me think he may be some creepy stalker with some unrequited love.

Yea, outside of the various storyline quests, the Lore of RO is kinda hard to find. RO always had charm, but it wasn't until around Einbroch that they really got their act together. I really want to know what happened to the Sah Ming Tiger in Ayothaya (I woulda thought that'd be eddga, if it weren't for the fact the tiger wasn't suppose to be able to set fires) and who the crap Lady Tanee is.

I'll write another poem on that. I never looked at it that way, but it's actually quite sad and funny, haha.

I have no idea on the Sah Ming Tiger, but I do know the story behind Lady Tanee!

EDIT: If you want to know who exactly/origin is Tanee, she is inspired from the story of an ancient thai script of a ghost who resides in Kluay Tanee named Tanee. Basically, a lady ghost who lives in a banana tree and comes out to seduce men only to suck out their life force slowly as the affair goes on.

(10-30-2014 08:20 PM)kysp Wrote:  That's true. I've been playing Ro since 2005 and the only stories I really paid attention was the Kiel Hyre quest, Glast Heim and Rachel Sanctuary. What a shame!

Ah! Remembered now the Redemption guest in Prontera Church. I'm very curious with what happened with the Priestess Margaretha Sorin. I know she turned a mvp but how? Some of you guys know?

And I also know that arc too!

EDIT: Someone out there made an entire forum about the whole Biolabs quest. If you want to see it, you can view the forum. It's easily found in google. I'd link but I don't know if that's allowed.

(10-30-2014 09:18 PM)Story Teller Wrote:  Speaking of RO Lore, I did try to make a story that related to the lore of the Witch that transforms into different form and related it to the GM class and was making my own Lore story relating to the Prontera castles and why it has guild castles that can only be captured during WoE. But meh, it's a mindbender but if you roam around the Prontera castle and Izlude enough like I did, you can generally make your own believable Lore by chatting with the npcs and connecting what they say. @_@

Maybe you should post that in the Roleplay section of the forums. It might spark the inner roleplayers of the others haha.

--

Send me a pm!

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2014 04:21 PM by Sen.)
10-31-2014 12:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

(10-30-2014 08:20 PM)kysp Wrote:  That's true. I've been playing Ro since 2005 and the only stories I really paid attention was the Kiel Hyre quest, Glast Heim and Rachel Sanctuary. What a shame!

Appearantly, A lot of the Bio 3 Enemies used to be actual NPCs in game. Kathy Keyron actually used to stand in the basement leading to geffen dungeon, though I haven't a clue what she said.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
10-31-2014 09:16 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

BUMP! (^@_@)^

11-24-2014 11:42 AM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

Nooo, don't bring this back haha </3
I'm planning on getting back to this, but stuff is getting really busy, maybe on the weekends I can formulate something :3

Send me a pm!

11-25-2014 09:28 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Haha, just wondering whether you gave up or not. But no pressure, take your time Sen.

11-25-2014 11:22 AM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

Pressure pressure!

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
11-25-2014 10:35 PM