Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adding options
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Adding options

With some quests that give you a really nice hat that has effects when refined, I kinda wish you could repeat some of them.

In this instance, I would like to suggest adding an option to repeat the Dominoes Cap quest on the same character in order to get more hats to destroy.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
11-25-2014 01:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

RE: Adding options

DESTROY EM!!! LIKE I DESTROY OTHERS HAT!!!!

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
11-25-2014 06:16 AM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

Haha, I'd probably end up abusing this but I've yet to meet/see/fall in love with a super mega awesome headgear yet.
You would probably end up just buying headgears/waiting for someone to do it for you/asking (forcing) friends to do it for you if such an option wasn't given out.
Maybe for certain headgears, it could work.

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

11-25-2014 09:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

(11-25-2014 09:23 AM)Sen Wrote:  Haha, I'd probably end up abusing this but I've yet to meet/see/fall in love with a super mega awesome headgear yet.
You would probably end up just buying headgears/waiting for someone to do it for you/asking (forcing) friends to do it for you if such an option wasn't given out.
Maybe for certain headgears, it could work.
Yes, certain headgears. Like dominoes. Other spiffy hats I'd like more of I can understand why they wouldn't make them repeatable (until next year, like the Chinese New Year Hat).

A lot of the Seasonal hats get destroyed and I have a hard time trying to get more of them too....

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2014 01:32 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-25-2014 01:31 PM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

I would like to also suggest, BP should be recycle-able. 2-3 years I believed. We have been using the same quests where we just spend 25m for 1 adv bp and now we are left with tons of them... for nothing literally.
Would be nice if we could trade them for something else... next year bday of course

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
11-25-2014 09:17 PM