Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quest List
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Quest List

I was talking to a friend about the game, and they promptly said that higher levels non-trans sounded like way too much of a grind. I know that there used to be a list of quests that people would do to help them on their way through the 80's and 90's of non-trans levels, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it to show him.

I did find a few references to it through the search function from older players, but does anyone have a full list that's up to date of quests to do for exp to help lessen the grind of how to trans a character?

Thank you!
Icon_biggrin
12-10-2014 04:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vhaerun Offline

RE: Quest List

The iRO Wiki has a useful list with walkthroughs of good exp quests. One thing to note though is that many of the new world quests are not implemented outside of Midcamp since our new world is not fully developed.

Then of course the heRO Wiki has all our custom stuff.
12-10-2014 09:06 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

The Puppies in Brasillis are nice for daily quests.

Also in the dailies, they can help the Healer NPC restock on their random items that in most cases shouldn't ever have any place in a medical field.

Monthly there's the Monster Extermination (though the waiting sort of kills it when you farmed 250 things on monday and have to wait until thursday or some crap)

There's the plethora of quests related towards unlocking Nameless. If you felt like going the extra Mile, could do the thor's volcano sidequest.

Moscovia is useful to have unlocked, especially while transed (assuming the monster's of the moment aren't freaking amazing at the moment.) It's decent exp.

I've always enjoyed the Friendship Quest and the Bruspetti Quests.

Got the Entire Einbroch/Lighthalzen thing with the Conspiracies and the Biolabs and the unethical expermentation on Noob explorers and city bums. Expose their treachery for XP's and the feeling you're a competent secret agent man.

Kiel Hyre is nice to get open.

I would say the new world quests would be a nice option as well, but aside from the Quest to GET to the new world, and maybe the Finding the Fairy/Giant quests, they take way too much effort with all of the customizations that are put into play here on HeRO.

BLARG! Without the repeats, I'd say follow the charts and lists posted by the other guys <_>;; Personally tho, I'd much rather save them XP's for when you're transed and the grind is much much much much longer...

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 11:04 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
12-10-2014 10:15 PM
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

what more painful is when you reach around 80 in trans level.
Most of those quest will give less exp when you're under 90..
12-10-2014 11:16 PM