Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spread the Holiday Spirit in Prontera!
Menace651 Offline

Spread the Holiday Spirit in Prontera!

GM's please spread the holiday spirit and play some nice christmas music in Prontera! I want to sit in snowy Pront and enjoy some nice holiday music. The RO BGM file has some nice music like "White Christmas" and "Silver Bell" that don't get much use. Yes I know I can just rename my music files but we should all enjoy the annoying holiday music together and get into the holiday spirit.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
12-11-2014 09:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

RE: Spread the Holiday Spirit in Prontera!

If this were to happen, I'm expecting a backlash similar to Valentine's love balloons music lol.

I can always change my music too, but since I'm always so lazy it's been three years and I still haven't been able to Laugh so maybe I'd finally have christmas pront music if this were to happen...

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

12-12-2014 10:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Menace651 Offline

(12-12-2014 10:48 PM)Sen Wrote:  If this were to happen, I'm expecting a backlash similar to Valentine's love balloons music lol.

I can always change my music too, but since I'm always so lazy it's been three years and I still haven't been able to Laugh so maybe I'd finally have christmas pront music if this were to happen...

...and snow effect please! Like Lutie.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
12-12-2014 11:24 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

And that's why we have youtube (^@_@)^

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
12-13-2014 06:51 AM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

(12-12-2014 11:24 PM)Menace651 Wrote:  
(12-12-2014 10:48 PM)Sen Wrote:  If this were to happen, I'm expecting a backlash similar to Valentine's love balloons music lol.

...and snow effect please! Like Lutie.

I remember when pront had snow effect (if my mind isn't too buggy, I recall it) but there were a lot of people complaining because apparently hordes of vendors + snow effect didn't work together and ended up making everyone freeze to death xP

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

12-13-2014 10:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Flare Offline
These sinners never sin...

Rather have random "freeze" effects?

[Image: 97427070.png]
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons
12-13-2014 07:03 PM