Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where should Pandora sit
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Where should Pandora sit

She should afk in Prontera to be a tourist attraction for people since it might make more player logins cause everyones going to be like "Omg! It's Panda! Hurry take a screenie before she disappears!"

p.S. Let's make pandora souvenir items (^@_@)^

Ok

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
01-06-2015 03:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
w@isAn Offline
I'm Rabbit Lover!

RE: Where should Pandora sit

Prontera is afk-ing place for everyone...Mad

w@isAn | w@isAn~ | w@ikiki | Inori Yuzuriha |
Fairy Tail | Melodi | zeRo~ | Baby Milo | Waivo |
Love
01-06-2015 04:26 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

On top of a throne of Skulls of all the people GM-Rahice and former GM's Ayu and Mystra have ever nuked, the Eye sockets will be filled with random Gems needed in the Zodiac Wing Quest, and the skulls gilded in gold (or bronze if gold's too tacky). Sir Merlot and Lady Thea will be on either side of this throne, along with the Patron god of the Darklings, Erebos, and Matron Goddess of the Lightlings, Hestia, floating above shooting lasers Arrows, spears, shields, Acid demos and all of the random magicks at each other.

Just beneath these warring Divinities, the throne will have all of the MVP cards of the People who quit or were banned from the server over the years, forever out of the reach of the current playerbase.

The base of the throne will be set on a great meadow full of cute things (novices, Porings, lunatics etc.) that can be added to at her whim. However an Angeling will be on the side of Lady Thea, and Deviling will be on the side of Sir Merlot.

There will be a fanfare of pandarings using that skill that does that AoE Confusion. On the outskirts of this Panda-Land, We'd have the ToH Waiting Room, Concession stands for the Pandora Memorabilia. The theme of the whole thing would be a chaotic balance.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 04:28 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
01-06-2015 03:59 PM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

^ I can totally imagine that lol

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
01-06-2015 09:32 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Dont forget the crepe store joe! We need that

01-07-2015 12:20 AM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

What you don't know is that she sits around all the time on the server, but the problem is she's in GM hide mode, and you just can't see her. She just finds where there's the most players in one group and stalks them while in GM hide mode. Her favorite thing to do is find @main parties around and auto follow them. Next time you wipe in an @main party, she most likely will be following you, and she MIGHT just raise the party; you just have to ask really REALLY nicely in all chat (It's just not classy if you do it on @main).

True story.

*WARNING* USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Rahice does the same things, but instead of getting a raise map, you might all get transformed into porings and sentenced to live on poring island for the next week. Good news about that is leveling up as a poring while stuck on the island. Last time this happened to me, I managed to get up to lvl 40 and was able to change my class to a Marin. I almost made it to a sapling, but then got changed back too soon. You just have to watch out for the random players that come onto the island because they won't know that you're the bouncy blob that they're killing and loosing a % while a poring is almost like being lvl 98 trans and loosing a %, it takes a long time to get it back.
01-11-2015 01:14 AM
GM-Garr Offline
Local friendly code monkey

I'm curious, how do you level when you're a poring? Judging by your post, it's not by killing random adventurers like your previous self Icon_razz

Want to help HeRO with new content? Join the T&D Team!

For info on the server, check out the HeRO wiki.
To see your ingame account, visit the Control Panel.
If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to submit a Support Ticket.

And don't forget:
Not all dragons are bad...
01-11-2015 05:54 AM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

The porings sound like fun Icon_razz

I can imagine Panda all float-y like the star glad. Would be totally cool. You find her in some secluded place, like a crazy merchant or some kind, then humbly ask for thy blessings of hopefully no lag for the day :D

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2015 11:10 AM by Sen.)
01-11-2015 11:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

(01-11-2015 05:54 AM)GM-Garr Wrote:  I'm curious, how do you level when you're a poring? Judging by your post, it's not by killing random adventurers like your previous self Icon_razz

To add to that would be do porings cannibalize each other? O.o

01-11-2015 10:02 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Yes, when you're not on the map, porings fight to the death. They have rankings and can level up. You can try to get exp off of players, but we all know how unbalanced that fight can be, especially if you're a low level poring.

Important note, since some of you seem to not know these sorts of things, there's not just one god poring, that's a title that you get after going up the rankings of being a poring. Instead of having a 'heavy weight champion', 'grand master', or whatever else, the best title one poring can get is to become a 'god poring'. Right under that are all of your other mini-boss porings like mastering, ghostring, and the sort.

You people, it's like you don't even know the lore of the game you've been playing for years. This should teach you to never click spam during quests, all of these things get explained to you.
01-11-2015 10:27 PM