Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Guide]Laboratory Permit
Avery Offline

[Guide]Laboratory Permit

This is a guide to get the LABORATORY PERMIT to go into BIOLAB.
You could use this and do it by yourself and feel accomplished
OR
Borrow somebody elses permit and save and feel a bit empty.

Icon_lol

Project 1======
Icon_cool

NPC = Piciburn (lighthalzen,341,224)

Item needs = Jellopy x 20

He claims that he is the only person that can make a route to the laboratory. All you have to do is beg him to tell you the way. You just have to talk to him multiple times until he asks you to bring 20 jellopies. When you bring them to him, he will tell you a few things about the laboratory. After that, talk to him again and he will warp you a cubic room for the next part of the quest.

Project 2======
Icon_cry

In the following room, there are clues on various fixtures. Follow the clues to get the Laboratory Permit and then get out of the room.

For each of the text box you encounter from clicking on fixtures in this room, you are supposed to type in the key or tool you wish to use. Below is the step-by-step walkthrough. You have to enter the red text into the text boxes in game, please keep in mind the answers to the text boxes are case-sensitive. So ALL CAPITAL LETTERS WILL NOT BE THE SAME AS all non-capital letters. You should just use all non-capital letters and it should work.

1) Desk: Look Below the desk, you will get a Short Stick.
2) Bed: Look Below the bed, you will find another Short Stick (and another item hidden under the bed). You put the two sticks end to end and got a Long Stick.
3) Bed (again): Look Below the bed again, use the Long Stick to pull out the object you previously can't reach (type 'Long Stick' in the text box). You will get a Cube Model.
4) Cup: Look what is inside; you will find a Rusty Key.
5) Shelf: Use the Rusty Key. You will get a Green Key.
6) Closet: Use the Green Key to open the closet; you will get a Polygon Model.
7) Documents: Search the documents. You will find a Red Key.
Cool Drawer: Open the drawer with the Red Key. You will get a Small Knife.
9) Picture: Use the Small Knife on the picture; you will see a set of number behind the picture. You should write down this set of numbers for later use.
10) Box (1): Take the axe in the box.
11) Barrel: Break the barrel with the Axe. Examine the barrel after you break it. You will get a number panel with the numbers 1~9. At this time, you will be asked to input 9 numbers into the panel.

Take the set of numbers you obtained from behind the picture. position the second digit of each number from the lowest to highest.
For example, if the numbers are 53 96 79 34 88 11 67 22 45 they will become 11 22 53 34 45 96 67 88 79 (follow the underlined numbers to understand how the sorting is done). Now you take the first digit of each number 1 2 5 3 4 9 6 8 7 (colored red in the example) and enter them into the panel.

Side note: It seems that in eAthena, since we are in a private server, the second digits of the set of numbers are always the same, which makes the set always looks like a3 b6 c9 d4 e8 f1 g7 h8 i5 where a-i are random numbers. So the resulting set is always rearranged to 6th, 8th, 1st, 4th, 9th, 2nd, 7th, 5th, 3rd from the original arrangement.

Once you have typen the corrent answer, You will get a ?Yellow Key?.

12) Generator: Use the Yellow Key to turn off the machine.
13) Lamp: Break the bulb. A Black Key will fall out.
14) Test Tube: Use the Black Key. You will get an Ellipse Model
15) Box (2): For the Ellipse hole insert the Ellipse Model. For the Square hole insert the Cube Model. For the Polygonal hole insert the Polygon Model. After all holes are filled with key models, examine the box again and open it. You will find a Laboratory Permit.
16) Test Tube (again): Use the Laboratory Permit and a stair leading down will appeared on the floor. Go Down.
Next you will see yourself in a sewer, just walk your way out.

Project 3======
Icon_wink

Out of the sewer, you will find yourself at the top right corner of Lighthalzen. There are a few Sewer Pipes next to you. Look for the small bubble thing when u click hover on NPCs on the pipes, once you found it you will have the choice to enter. After walking a small distance of pipe you will end up in the Bio Laboratory/Lighthalzen Laboratory. So, next time when you want to get to the Bio Lab, just enter from the Sewer Pipe. Or in heRO, you can save paying 100k [Not Positive] and next time you can just go in using the warper

To enter Bio Lab Level 3 you must be a
Non-transcendent class at base level 95 or higher
Or a transcendent class at base level 90 or higher.

Prince - 98/50 Monk
05-21-2007 08:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: [Guide]Laboratory Permit

Hm... entering Bio3 is not a "must" at those levels, much unlike Geffen4 saying that one "must" have 40 light/dark points to enter... it is simply like the mantis at soils: it's an unwritten law that most people follow, and is free for all to disobey at their own risk and sense of adventure~

Surely no one but perhaps the player him/herself if he must insist at entering at a lower level. Perhaps really overleveled equipments allow someone to bend the rules, and not die at the same time~

Helpful guide, nevertheless~ Its rather straightforward and easy to follow along~

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2007 03:47 PM by Namine.)
05-23-2007 03:47 PM
Cream Offline
Banned

Namine Wrote:Hm... entering Bio3 is not a "must" at those levels, much unlike Geffen4 saying that one "must" have 40 light/dark points to enter... it is simply like the mantis at soils: it's an unwritten law that most people follow, and is free for all to disobey at their own risk and sense of adventure~

Surely no one but perhaps the player him/herself if he must insist at entering at a lower level. Perhaps really overleveled equipments allow someone to bend the rules, and not die at the same time~

Helpful guide, nevertheless~ Its rather straightforward and easy to follow along~

I don't really understand what you're trying to say, but if you mean that the lv95/90 are only recommendations, then you're wrong. You cannot enter the portal to lvl3 if you're not 95 or over (90 for trans).
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2007 04:29 PM by Cream.)
05-23-2007 04:28 PM
Avery Offline

Well i was lv80 monk i tried, but it just wouldn't let me go like into the portal, it would just stand next to the portal. I even tried hiding and go onto the portal then unhide but i could just stand on the portal o.o

Prince - 98/50 Monk
06-12-2007 02:15 AM
Former-GM-Chocolate Offline
Sweet Valentine's Chocolate

XD hiding to go onto the portal? that's original /ok XDDD

..:: BR GM ::.. ..:: Player Relation Manager ::.. ..:: Event GM ::..
Vote for heRO :  Top100 top200
06-12-2007 07:29 AM
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

An old rogue/sin trick. Icon_razz

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
06-12-2007 04:11 PM
Avery Offline

I do that with mah rogue once, it was funny cause i was standing on the portal and i wasn't going in, ANYWAYS OFF TOPIC!

Does the 95 Non Trans OR 90 Trans apply or noto?

Prince - 98/50 Monk
06-13-2007 07:21 AM
Former-GM-Hermes Offline
Messenger of God

you have to be either lvl 95 non transdecent, or lvl 90 transdecent if thats what you mean. You cant be both /swt
06-13-2007 09:03 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

The portal wont let you enter the 3rd level if you don't have the required level, as many people have mentionned before.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-13-2007 09:08 AM
Avery Offline

Ahh problem solved, namine is wrong!

Prince - 98/50 Monk
06-18-2007 09:32 AM