Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Corrupt a Wish! Game
Amaziah Offline
~Stuff And Things~

RE: Corrupt a Wish! Game

Granted. Now, cleaning the chimney has become your parent's life. They no longer willingly sleep, or eat, or drink. You now have to baby them, and spoon feed them, force them to drink, all the while they are looking for the next speck of dust in the chimney. You beg them to stop their incessant need to clean, but it's already too late as you have wished for this to be so. Eventually you go nearly mad with the amount of things you have to do for your parents, so you end it.

I wish better mainstream music was made.

Guild: Orion

Characters:
Amaziah - 99/70 Assassin Cross
ZeNinja - 99/70 Ninja
HopeBringer - 99/70 Clown
ZeProfessor - 99/70 Professor
ZeWizard - 99/50 Wizard

[Image: Avatar-sig-trans.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2015 03:02 PM by Amaziah.)
05-21-2015 03:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yurrechire Offline
Mistress of a 1000 Papercuts

Granted. Mainstream music reaches the pinnacle of perfection, swaying masses and bringing tyrants to tears. The world is a better place. As people continue to enjoy it, the volume of car stereos rises to epic levels, rendering everyone around major cities deaf. If you are in a major city, congratulations- you are not deaf. If not- you must struggle against random people who come into your yard to wildly shake their booties, and do not seem to hear you telling them to leave.

I wish for a small basket of chocolate-covered cherries.

Join the Dark Legion today- we've got the best cookies!

Zerk on PRINCIPLE! ™
07-07-2015 10:20 AM
punisouffle Offline

Granted~ It came to you mixed in the mails. Sender: Queen Grimhilde.

I wish for a shooting star.
07-07-2015 11:31 AM
gakkung Offline
Mellow Industries, Founder and CEO

Granted~ You are now a shooting star, however every time anyone makes a wish on you, the person wishing instantly gets nuked. If the person is a child, the exact opposite of the wish is granted, and then they get nuked.

I wish I was omnipotent.

[Image: 24w4m89.png]
Credits to my sis for the beautiful siggy~

07-07-2015 11:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Amaziah Offline
~Stuff And Things~

Granted. You now have unlimited power and nothing is out of your reach. Wanting to test out this new ability, you perform many unbelievable acts. What you didn't know, is that people happened to be watching you as you performed these feats. They then go tell everyone they know, and *they* tell everyone *they* know, until everyone in the world has heard about this god-like man. After seeing your abilities, they begin to fear you, so they begin to worship you so you do not smite them. Eventually everyone in the world is worshiping you, never leaving you a moment alone, always wanting to give you grapes or scrape between your toes. Eventually, enough is enough, you decide it's time to end it, so you call a meteor shower down and end the earth. Because of your wish, you have destroyed all human life.

I wish I was invulnerable.

Guild: Orion

Characters:
Amaziah - 99/70 Assassin Cross
ZeNinja - 99/70 Ninja
HopeBringer - 99/70 Clown
ZeProfessor - 99/70 Professor
ZeWizard - 99/50 Wizard

[Image: Avatar-sig-trans.png]
08-26-2015 12:42 PM
Plant Away

Granted. You are now undamagable, unhurtable, unkillable. The greatest fall doesn't even scratch you. The deadliest blows tickles. The cruelest war doesn't affect you. People become afraid of your invulnerability as they can not even hope to flinch you.

As years goes by, people start challenging you through your only weakness - your mental state. They feel it's necessary to keep you at bay because you are an entity considered dangerous. They feel that you can possibly turn against them or that you can become an invicible biological weapon at any given moment. They demoralize you by hurling insults at you. They start isolating you whenever they see you. No one wants to communicate with you. Worst of all, assassins are sent to murder every single person you consider dear to you. You desire revenge but you are utterly useless because you are only invulnerable. They can't physically hurt you but you can't physically hurt them too because you are weak in terms of offensive capabilities. They have armour and firepower to fend you off. You can try all you want but you can never hurt them through their steel and bulletproof vests or even fireproof vests in case you get hold of any their weapons. The world is against you. In time, you become severely depressed due to the emotional sufferings you have to face in your daily life. There is not a moment peace. It's just either loneliness or hatred. After much thinking of the meaning of your own damned existance, you decide to take away your own life by attempting suicide. However, no matter what you try, you can never kill yourself.

Ultimately, you become miserable to the point of insanity as you spend the rest of your life until age grants you your new wish.

Ok, I should calm the hell down since it's 3 am but your wish really encourages thinking unless I completely missed out a simple wish corruption.. or maybe I elaborate way too much.

I wish for my midnight cravings for food to go away. (I'm underweight btw, screw teenage hormones).
09-12-2015 03:45 PM