Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Corrupt a Wish! Game
Gocanaroj Offline

RE: Corrupt a Wish! Game

Granted. Your thumb turns a remarkable shade of green.

I wish I had super hearing.

Chars:
BelieverBoy - 99/70 Champion
Refined - 99/70 Whitesmith
Gocanaroj - 99/70 High Priest
Solario - 98/50 Soul Linker
Auroris - 99/70 Professor
Fortified - 99/70 Paladin
Elemental Sentinel - 99/50 Sage
Yobreveileb - 99/50 Monk

1 Corinthians 13:8 - Love Never Fails!
05-17-2015 11:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Amaziah Offline
~Stuff And Things~

Granted, unfortunately now you hear... well... EVERYTHING. You hear people fighting, you hear people laughing, and then the worst of all, something you can never un-hear... You hear someone chewing... an.. and swallowing.... and... AHHHHHHHHH THE MADNESS!! YOU MUST END IT NOW!

I wish I could swim as fast as a fish.

Guild: Orion

Characters:
Amaziah - 99/70 Assassin Cross
ZeNinja - 99/70 Ninja
HopeBringer - 99/70 Clown
ZeProfessor - 99/70 Professor
ZeWizard - 99/50 Wizard

[Image: Avatar-sig-trans.png]
05-17-2015 11:02 PM
Gocanaroj Offline

Granted. Unfortunately, you did not specify which fish, and you now swim as fast as a starfish. You spend your days, sitting in the front yard, yelling: "Am I there yet?". After three long years, your journey is complete. You finally make it to the bathroom, unfortunately too late, as there is a long trail of "accidents" behind you. The horror is too terrible, and you decide the house should be burned, but the matches are in the other room... Life is no longer worth living.

I wish I could jump 100 feet high.

Chars:
Yobreveileb - 99/50 Monk

05-17-2015 11:05 PM
Angeleyes Offline

Granted. You can super jump. So excited to receive this new ability, you immediately run outside and test it. You squat in preparation for your amazing feat, wearing the world's biggest smile on your face. A curious crowd gathers, watching in anticipation. You finally spring off your feet and leap for what you hope is a safe landing, only to get your shirt caught on the branch of a tree 70 feet up. Staring in horror, everyone whispers, "What do we do?!" . Suddenly, someone steps out and bravely shouts, "HOLD ON! I'LL SAVE YOU!" . They climb to the building next to the tree and throw you a rope. You desperately grasp for the rope, and inadvertently hang yourself. You then open your eyes, dazed and confused, squatting in the road. You realize this was all a dream, and you've been sleep-walking. This embarrassing tale is passed down for centuries from generation to generation...forever being known to all as the Fly Squatter.

I wish I could control the wind.

P.S. Gocanaroj...that starfish response was the greatest thing in the whole world. XD

Icon_biggrin Characters:

Angeleyes - High Priest
Peaceful Harmony - Dancer
Angelic Symphony - Hunter
Asurangel - Monk
Hophophoppity - Novice

"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart" - Helen Keller
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2015 12:21 AM by Angeleyes.)
05-17-2015 11:31 PM
Gocanaroj Offline

Granted. Unfortunately, while you can control the wind, you cannot think of a way to create wind... except one way. You clench as hard as you can, rear up, and let out the most massive, loud... breath of air. You decide to test your control, and direct the wind toward a house. In a massive destructive wave, the house falls to the ground. Then the kid yells: "WHY DID YOU DESTROY MY HOUSE OF CARDS?!". You wish you had never wished for the control of air, but you used your other two wishes wishing you could wish for a wish for the control of air. You live the rest of your days, secluded in your house, letting the ceiling fan control the wind.

I wish I could fire lasers from my hands.

Chars:
Yobreveileb - 99/50 Monk

05-17-2015 11:42 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

Granted. You are not able to use your hands for anything else, you can not feed yourself, you can not brush your hair, you can not wash yourself, you can not pleasure yourself, you can not even hold the people you love in your arms. When you tried to, you melted your tongue, burnt off all your hair, gave yourself 3rd degree burns, became a-sexual, incinerated everyone in your family/that you love. You tried to commit suicide by shooting yourself, but you melted the gun into your hand and lost the ability to fire lasers from one of your hands. In anger you shot a laser at a mirror which reflected and bounced off another haphazardly placed mirror before slamming into the back of your skull, instantly killing you.

I wish batteries never died.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
05-18-2015 01:03 AM
Amaziah Offline
~Stuff And Things~

Granted. Batteries now never die and the search for free energy is over. Everyone now feels betrayed that after all of the time and funding that was put into the research for free energy is now done away with a simple energizer battery. After all of the funding, all of the research, all of the time... It was too much. A world-wide riot broke out in the anger of feeling cheated, and lied to. Nearly all of humanity is wiped out in the riots... All because that energizer bunny just kept ticking for too long.

I wish that I could eat whatever I want without it having a negative effect on my health.

Characters:
ZeNinja - 99/70 Ninja
ZeWizard - 99/50 Wizard

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2015 02:04 AM by Amaziah.)
05-18-2015 02:04 AM
Angeleyes Offline

Granted. You can eat anything and never have to worry about side effects. However, you did not foresee that this would also mean that you never get full. You develop an insatiable hunger, searching frantically for more and more food. Before you know it, you've emptied out everything in your pantry and local supermarkets. In your search for more food, you become exhausted and starve to death...but not before enjoying many bags of potato chips.

I wish evil didn't exist.

Icon_biggrin Characters:

Angeleyes - High Priest
Peaceful Harmony - Dancer
Angelic Symphony - Hunter
Asurangel - Monk
Hophophoppity - Novice

"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart" - Helen Keller
05-18-2015 10:26 PM
Amaziah Offline
~Stuff And Things~

Granted. Now everything in the world is perfect and there is no wrong. Although, this new-found perfection has also made life quite dull. There is no more problem solving, no more interesting stories, no more interesting movies, life simply has no more obstacles to overcome and so there is no more excitement. People now walk around like robots, with not more than a simple sublime thought, or emotion. Because of your wish, life is no longer interesting.

I wish people didn't lie.

Characters:
ZeNinja - 99/70 Ninja
ZeWizard - 99/50 Wizard

05-19-2015 12:03 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Granted. Now People are so brutally honest, you kind of wish they'd at least omit SOME of the details. "Does this dress make my butt look big?" "No, your Butt makes your butt look big."

"Did you have an Affair with that woman?" "Oh yea dude! First I ...... and then I..... and she .......... and then........"

Eventually, people grow to hate that honesty to the point that they no longer procreate, leading to the end of the Human Race.

I wish my parents cleaned the chimney more often so I didn't have to deal with the chimney catching fire tonight.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
05-20-2015 08:43 PM