•(The KutleRY)•

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry everybody...
Today I may post things that I shouldn't say things that I don't mean
today is a bad day
and for this i'm sorry.

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
11-03-2005 06:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cessy Offline
Seals for Breakfast

RE: I'm Sorry

Coming from the person who suggested a motto for the forum >_>

[Image: cessysynesthesiasig18nw.jpg]

[Image: voteherobanner1kb.gif]

ign: Cessy
11-03-2005 09:26 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

indeed
the worst day of your life is still the worst day of your life... what can you do?

11-03-2005 09:55 PM
sirona Away
Eh?!

*pats* No worries, no day is ever perfect... take it easy and go kill some monsters on RO. Icon_wink

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
11-03-2005 10:47 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

Some shouting and screaming and yeling and and and... hitting and such in real life is helping me deal with the pain...~
and I am also sorry that... my poetry is... the sucky! (or rather really bad) bwahahaha! sigh... using HER words again... Icon_cry

11-05-2005 03:55 AM
sirona Away
Eh?!

Tenshi Wrote:Some shouting and screaming and yeling and and and... hitting and such in real life is helping me deal with the pain...~
and I am also sorry that... my poetry is... the sucky! (or rather really bad) bwahahaha! sigh... using HER words again... Icon_cry

*pats* There's nothing wrong with your poetry... it's just a way to express yourself in terms of feelings and everything. There is no sucky poetry as far as I know... Icon_mad Or else.. mine is much worse than yours. Icon_cry

Icon_wink Maybe you shouldn't hit anything and such irl to relief this pain. Put that energy into leveling a character or something. Use that energy for something useful. The last thing you want to do is waste away! (I think I know what you're going through... but I don't dare to confirm my guess.)

Semper vigilans.

11-05-2005 04:15 AM
Cessy Offline
Seals for Breakfast

This might be unrealistic but in my experience all conflicts involving friends/family die down eventually. There's just too much value in the relationship to let it crap out in such a short time.

I know this is as unhelpful as someone saying "it'll be okay" but thats really all there is to it I guess.

[Image: cessysynesthesiasig18nw.jpg]

[Image: voteherobanner1kb.gif]

ign: Cessy
11-05-2005 04:17 AM
sirona Away
Eh?!

Cessy Wrote:This might be unrealistic but in my experience all conflicts involving friends/family die down eventually. There's just too much value in the relationship to let it crap out in such a short time.

I know this is as unhelpful as someone saying "it'll be okay" but thats really all there is to it I guess.

Yeah, I do agree that conflicts involving friends/family will die down eventually... but I only think all he needs is people to be 'there' for him for now till he's ready to be himself again.

I'm not trying to say, "it'll be ok", but I just hope he knows that some people do understand what he's going through in life and that bad days.. all of us do have them.Icon_cry

Semper vigilans.

11-05-2005 04:29 AM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

lol~...
I understand...
Although sleepless nights are spent
my restless heart yearns for HER...
and so I remain
Yeah the hitting and such is part of martial arts class so it's okay
lol~

Anyways bringing physical pain is easier for me to deal with than the emotional one....

Whether to be friends or not that is no concern

this is something i wrote to her

Tenshi's Letter to HER Wrote:[...]Regardless I'll still be there as your friend. I believe that even if you do not return these feelings it is fine. Being able to love you is enough. Seeing you happy is more than enough to keep me content with life. You have nothing to be sorry about, like I have told you before since it is your choice and it is sincere then it was the right choice for you. I cannot force you and would not because a relationship that is not vonluntary by both parties would be meaningless. Even if you tell me not to wait there is nothing you can do that would prevent me from waiting forever for you. My friend put it best: "I may not live forever, but I am willing to wait for you forever." For sure it hurts and for sure I will receede back into my haven to hide and heal. "In every heart there is a room. A sanctuary safe and strong. To heal the wounds from lovers past" [...] Don't cry over you... or feel melancholic... Well... Crying and being hurt is all part of this feeling that we know as love. "Pain is what makes me know i am alive" [...]

Anyways thanks gurlz n guyz Icon_smile

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2005 05:03 AM by Tenshi.)
11-05-2005 04:58 AM