Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Wanna be Free! (cover :D)
kytdkut Offline
*ahem*

Wanna be Free! (cover :D)

Hey! This is my band Insert Coin playing Wanna be Free! on a gig we did last month in Mendoza, Argentina:

3 of us (keyb, bass, drums) used to play a lot on this server

Hope you like it!

Cheers!

Reginald - Sniper, Cless Alvein - LK, Taerom - WS, Justin Case - HP, Snorri - Clown
06-02-2015 12:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: Wanna be Free! (cover :D)

Do you guys also make your own music? Just curious since if you do then maybe in the future you have chances to get an attention of game designers with it. Btw, I'm part game designer and joined circles that talk about game developing and number one issue they have is procuring music composers or musicians to make soundtracks for their games.

Luckily I have a friend who is making a free software for me to use but in return I give credits to him so that he would have a good portfolio if my game is successful. xD

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
06-02-2015 01:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tonixd Offline
The Pinball Wizard

(06-02-2015 01:08 AM)Story Teller Wrote:  Do you guys also make your own music? Just curious since if you do then maybe in the future you have chances to get an attention of game designers with it. Btw, I'm part game designer and joined circles that talk about game developing and number one issue they have is procuring music composers or musicians to make soundtracks for their games.

Luckily I have a friend who is making a free software for me to use but in return I give credits to him so that he would have a good portfolio if my game is successful. xD

Hi! I'm the keyboardist of the band. kytdkut and me both work making videogame music but not as a band, however, that is a great idea! We would love to make music for a game as a whole band, also I think it would give some added value to the game.

If you need the band for a project we'll be happy to work with you (:

Thanks for the feedback! Whistle

Ok
[Image: wupk5.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 01:50 AM by tonixd.)
06-02-2015 01:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

Icon_sad( I don't know why, but it makes me want to cry.

This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing this amazing work with us.

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

06-02-2015 03:06 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

(06-02-2015 01:49 AM)tonixd Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 01:08 AM)Story Teller Wrote:  Do you guys also make your own music? Just curious since if you do then maybe in the future you have chances to get an attention of game designers with it. Btw, I'm part game designer and joined circles that talk about game developing and number one issue they have is procuring music composers or musicians to make soundtracks for their games.

Hi! I'm the keyboardist of the band. kytdkut and me both work making videogame music but not as a band, however, that is a great idea! We would love to make music for a game as a whole band, also I think it would give some added value to the game.

If you need the band for a project we'll be happy to work with you (:

Thanks for the feedback! Whistle

That would be great since I'm currently working on and off on a bullet hell game I've just started working a week ago. My goal is exposure with it to get myself and the others that I collaborated be more known for their talents. It's still a new concept and that I'm still learning how to code the enemies still so I won't ask you yet. Like right now, school and my commissions to draw 2D art comes first. The bullet hell game is a side project of mine as part game designer.

I just did this now but you can slightly imagine what my game would look like.
[Image: JcQWMp8.jpg]

I might post a web demo of it if I do get it done but chances are slim right now.

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
06-02-2015 03:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tonixd Offline
The Pinball Wizard

(06-02-2015 03:06 AM)Story Teller Wrote:  That would be great since I'm currently working on and off on a bullet hell game I've just started working a week ago. My goal is exposure with it to get myself and the others that I collaborated be more known for their talents. It's still a new concept and that I'm still learning how to code the enemies still so I won't ask you yet. Like right now, school and my commissions to draw 2D art comes first. The bullet hell game is a side project of mine as part game designer.

I just did this now but you can slightly imagine what my game would look like.
[Image: JcQWMp8.jpg]

I might post a web demo of it if I do get it done but chances are slim right now.

Awesome! I'd love to see that, I used to play TouHou and loved it. That concept art looks fantastic, please let me know when you have a playable version! :D

Ok
[Image: wupk5.gif]
06-02-2015 04:33 AM