Balanced
Hard
Fun
Boring
Annoying
We should have more of these events
We should do other types of events instead
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: Feedback: "Crystal Challenge" Event - June 5th, 2015

Sen Wrote:1. Hard - it was hard because I didn't know what was coming. If it did become a regular thing on the server however, I would definitely prepare myself for it more (more pots, more arrows, silver arrows lol, etc). ... It was kind of vague how you said 'get more players' or 'have a party'. I should have known better, lol. In a really organized party, I have a feeling this is a piece of cake.

Yeah, I should probably have given a bit more detailed explanation. My bad there. If it does become a regular thing I will post on forums a date and some information so people can prepare themselves. I can't really say what monsters will be present however, or else it wouldn't be as fun. ;D

Sen Wrote:2. Annoying - because we kept dying. period (for extra emphasis). Also annoying because I had to shift click player-like monsters, I think that's either something that needs to be fixed or it's there for the added difficulty. I admit, it got me hotheaded for a few minutes, add being in a party of random people, and it would be 10x. ...

Well, I'm glad it was annoying. People tend to remember annoying things the most. ;D And sadly there's not much that can be done about the shift-clicking, as far as I know.

Quote:4. More events - definitely more events like it (or similar to it, or different from it, I don't really care). We get a lot of novice events, sure, but this kind doesn't hurt either. ...
I'm also fine with the way it is, as GM automated. It will be like a treat for players whenever a GM's bored enough to start it haha.

I'll see what other events there are to be done, to keep things interesting. Also, I might be misunderstanding what you said, but it's not an automated event. I spawned everything there and did the broadcasts by myself. Icon_wink

Quote:Also, Ciar, wouldn't it be nice to have a neat story line to it? I see all those spirits and all those players and just thought how nice it would be to have a little background to it. I don't know, just something to fill in the wiki for event description. The mvps and monsters are a little mismatched, but if there's a reason behind that it's totally cool. It would be nice if it could be improved more. If it gets to be a more regular thing, then I guess there'd be no more recalling or player changing.

Think of it as me testing your strength and wit. Evil But If I hear correctly, someone might be brewing up a little something. You heroes will have to wait and see.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
06-05-2015 11:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback: "Crystal Challenge" Event - June 5th, 2015 - GM-Ciar - 06-05-2015 11:54 PM