Total 10 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What If
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

What If

We can make a group of people to start a new character and actually roleplay (no whispering, PMs) and act as if we are the characters themselves? (no talking about IRL stuff).

P.S. No Rahice, no nuking that's for later on ;D

Sessions will only run for half an hour probably per week as if we are doing performance art?

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2015 03:03 PM by Story Teller.)
06-27-2015 03:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cobbinator92 Offline
The Boss

RE: What If

I'm down

These are bulletproof 24 carat tears of a rapper
06-27-2015 03:08 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I could do it, if you actually make it happen. Icon_wink

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-27-2015 03:14 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

What would be the best time though.... Also we need to have a starting on why we are together (childhood friends? Sent by the town we started off to journey? Follow our ancestors who someone in our group found a book so we were attracted to journey ourselves and see the world that they themselves mentioned? xD

06-27-2015 09:00 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

Does this mean I'm not invited? Not sure I'd be able to make it anyways. It is still a very nice idea, and I'm sure you could get a nice little group.

If you're friends you're taking away from the bonds you'll make through RP. You should try to get different classes, and everyone can do their own little background stories. Act like you're new to each person and getting to know them (fourth wall people!!).

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
06-27-2015 10:06 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(06-27-2015 09:00 PM)Story Teller Wrote:  What would be the best time though.... Also we need to have a starting on why we are together (childhood friends? Sent by the town we started off to journey? Follow our ancestors who someone in our group found a book so we were attracted to journey ourselves and see the world that they themselves mentioned? xD

For me, server time in the evenings really.

I think it'd be more fun to find out more about each other over time rather than having to share a bunch of info about all of us if we happened to be childhood friends. Icon_razz

So I say we have a mutual purpose, what that is, I'm not sure yet, but I'll be happy to build a backstory leading up to that moment.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-27-2015 11:04 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

(06-27-2015 10:06 PM)GM-Rahice Wrote:  Does this mean I'm not invited? Not sure I'd be able to make it anyways. It is still a very nice idea, and I'm sure you could get a nice little group.

If you're friends you're taking away from the bonds you'll make through RP. You should try to get different classes, and everyone can do their own little background stories. Act like you're new to each person and getting to know them (fourth wall people!!).

As long as there is no nukes. xD

@Aaronock: actually I think we can make it so that we are a group that met up somewhere so we need to choose a base town and have our first class already chosen so that we aren't all novice but first class that met up to adventure.

06-27-2015 11:16 PM
Cobbinator92 Offline
The Boss

Obvious place to meet would be Pont. It is like the hub of the world.

These are bulletproof 24 carat tears of a rapper
06-28-2015 08:49 AM
punisouffle Offline

This looks fun. Impromptu acting will be new for me but hope you don't mind this pencil & paper RPG freak Icon_biggrin

(06-27-2015 11:04 PM)Aaronock Wrote:  For me, server time in the evenings really.

Friday or Saturday's evening would be super nice, that's weekend morning for us from the future.
I'm not sure how long can I commit with my impending school. But I'll have a fresh new account ready when this party goes live.
06-28-2015 11:15 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Just got switched to a 2nd shift job that works on saturdays, but this looks like it'd be fun. If the character dies in this at any point, do they stay dead? or ar they just KO-ed?

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2015 07:07 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
06-29-2015 07:06 AM