Mistress of a 1000 Papercuts

RE: What If

Yes, yes, and a hundred times yes.
06-29-2015 07:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

I remember there was an rp-er who suggested this like, last year? Melody Rose or something, I forgot. I said yes, though it's sad it never pushed through. If this were to happen, it would be nice if you guys also updated this thread exactly if you were doing it, so we can come by and check schedules or something. My online details in my sig.

Pretty busy, but I don't mind being that random noobice spicing things up aha.

--

@Joe: that's what I'm thinking too. By the Grace of God or something I guess. Or we have the chara save point and then see them in the town and be like "You're alive!" and they be like "I was never dead, surprise! Some people found me and healed me etc." or work our way to it. But srsly just ress'ing them sounds like less of a hassle, but not much for rp standards haha xD

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

06-29-2015 10:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

(06-29-2015 07:06 AM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  Just got switched to a 2nd shift job that works on saturdays, but this looks like it'd be fun. If the character dies in this at any point, do they stay dead? or ar they just KO-ed?

that's a good question, I was thinking that they are just knocked out and we are just tending to their injuries. (So probably we need Yggdrasil leaves when we journey as a group and have that handy just in case.)

When someone is disconnected, we would call that being passed out from over exertion. xD

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
06-29-2015 11:35 AM
Amaziah Offline
~Stuff And Things~

This actually sounds kinda fun.

I don't know if I would ever find time to do this, but if we got a scheduled time down I might be interested.

Never really been the RPing type before though, but I'd be willing to give it a shot if I could find time for it.

Guild: Orion

Characters:
Amaziah - 99/70 Assassin Cross
ZeNinja - 99/70 Ninja
HopeBringer - 99/70 Clown
ZeProfessor - 99/70 Professor
ZeWizard - 99/50 Wizard

[Image: Avatar-sig-trans.png]
06-29-2015 12:58 PM
punisouffle Offline

(06-29-2015 11:35 AM)Story Teller Wrote:  When someone is disconnected, we would call that being passed out from over exertion. xD
"Let him rest here a bit?"
"This is ant country. Nobody left behind."

Friends from my first RPG group would stuff me into a Bag of Holding when I'm knocked out. >w>
06-29-2015 01:52 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

At some point we would meet a giant issue which is that we can't level fast enough to visit other places on other places of the map since we only meet half an hour to role play. thus we might have to add something in the story where we visit a town and spend 'a week' (to level) around it where we agree to meet in a pub to go out again.

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2015 05:14 PM by Story Teller.)
06-29-2015 05:13 PM
Yurrechire Offline

This is only the case if the party is primarily kill/monster encounter vs. story-driven, though. How possible is it to do occasional player-driven events along the lines of fairy massacre last night, but with more...mm.. intrigue?

Join the Dark Legion today- we've got the best cookies!

Zerk on PRINCIPLE! ™
06-29-2015 05:42 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(06-29-2015 05:42 PM)Yurrechire Wrote:  This is only the case if the party is primarily kill/monster encounter vs. story-driven, though. How possible is it to do occasional player-driven events along the lines of fairy massacre last night, but with more...mm.. intrigue?

Pretty much this, you can't count on 95% of the heRO community to even try to go along with the stories the GM's try to put forth. XD

I'm use to all of the communities shenanigans, and I'm not going to be the first to say I've never done any myself (because I've participated in many), but it sucks when special events get ruined by dudes who won't let people have their own fun at them. You know who you are! ;D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-29-2015 08:19 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Quote:special events get ruined by dudes who won't let people have their own fun at them. You know who you are! ;D

NEVA! I'm still a Rahice nuke virgin and I will keep it that way D:<

06-29-2015 10:39 PM
Yurrechire Offline

(06-29-2015 08:19 PM)Aaronock Wrote:  
(06-29-2015 05:42 PM)Yurrechire Wrote:  This is only the case if the party is primarily kill/monster encounter vs. story-driven, though. How possible is it to do occasional player-driven events along the lines of fairy massacre last night, but with more...mm.. intrigue?

Pretty much this, you can't count on 95% of the heRO community to even try to go along with the stories the GM's try to put forth. XD

I'm use to all of the communities shenanigans, and I'm not going to be the first to say I've never done any myself (because I've participated in many), but it sucks when special events get ruined by dudes who won't let people have their own fun at them. You know who you are! ;D

So ultimately, the question is-- do we have enough people who could be on once or twice a week for 1+ hours at a time, with enough compatible (positively or negatively) characters, to push forward a blasted -story of some kind-?

Join the Dark Legion today- we've got the best cookies!

Zerk on PRINCIPLE! ™
06-29-2015 11:31 PM