=DDD

RE: Character Roster.

Procyon

Full Name: Procyon Canis
Aliases/Nicknames (if any): Procy, Price [by one special (and only) friend]
Title: None.
Sex: Female.
Skin Tone: Fair skinned
Height: 5’3 – and there will no debate, thank you very much!
Weight: ~130 lbs
Build: Slim with muscular arms- the right slightly larger
Eyes: Dark and piercing
Hair: Dark brown
Clothes Style: Lightly colored soft leather made by the finest tanner in the Midgard Realm (a gift from King Ernst, but that’s another story)
Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc: Large calluses encompass every knuckle of right hand, a house sigil on her right inner forearm (usually covered by bracer and unknown to most), a large healed gore mark on left flank (the one time a MVP monster almost killed her, but that’s another story)
Appearance: Has a hard look about her with soft undertones known to a privileged few
Religion: Power and strength, with slight regards to the old Rune-Midgart’s Gods
Weapons: Her hand is all she needs (and the occasional skillet)
Occupation: Mercenary of no certain allegiance (mostly to herself)
Special Abilities/Skills: Punching like a maniac mainly. Can be very discreet in crowds and dark corners when needed
Activities/Organizations: Has been known to dally in the affairs of the Light Order. Usually sticks to self, though
Interests: Trophy hunting. Owning up to her family’s name (although she is not an acknowledged member)
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: Always trying to prove her worth at any cost
Place of Birth: Church of Mother Hestia
Now lives: Here and there. Owns an estate in Payon Forest outside Alberta, although certain few are aware of her residence
Current Relationship Status: None
Family: Father is a lord in Alberta (his identity shall remain undisclosed). Mother is pretty village girl, who rose by her wits to become an apple in the eye of a better born father

Most of Procyon’s life is unknown. She grew up in Prontera studying as a lowly acolyte. She knew her mother from rare letters and even rarer visits. She grew up thinking her father had perished in the Arunfelz Wars. When she came of age she began to study the ways of monk at the St. Capitolina Abbey. She left her home after a brief time to explore the world, and to make something of herself. It was then she learned the true origins of her life.

Connections:

Cat McWren: The two have shared many excursions. The one most note-worthy is The Price Wars of Alberta. If Procyon did have any friends, Cat would be considered her truest friend.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2015 10:11 PM by Bellatrix.)
09-11-2015 02:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Angel Offline
Fartality

NOTE: This is not final yet! Later on, there will be slight changes on the character info. Also, I just want to apologize for the grammatical errors I made since I'm not really that good in english. I should have not skipped my english classes when I was still studying as a student. Anyway, I'll edit and redo them later on. Thanks! Laugh

Full Name: Ezekiel Bloodsaint
Aliases/Nicknames (if any): Ezekiel, Red
Title: Lord Ezekiel of House Bloodsaint, The Divine Executioner, The Lone Wolf, Ezekiel The Forsaker, The Fallen Champion of The Divines, The Scarlet Beast
Sex: Male
Skin Tone: Light Brown/Natural Tan
Height: 5'6
Weight: 220 lbs
Build: Heavy and Muscular (Mesomorph Body)
Eyes: Silver/Red
Hair: Natural Black
Clothes Style: A regular champion's battle robe that had been worn-out through out the years.
Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc: A silver cross (family insignia) dangling earring on both ears, a guild crest tattoo on the back, and some visible scars on his body due to the years of experience in fighting and doing mercenary work.
Appearance: A burly and rugged warrior in his early 30's. Clad in a tattered champion's robe in scarlet red with an accent of black and yellow color. Stained bandages are wrapped around his arms and abdomen too. He is also wearing a large prayer beads to signify his seniority and years of dedication as a former light warrior.
Religion: None, a former dedicated follower of the goddess Hestia and worshipper of the god, Odin.
Weapons (if any): Bare hands
Occupation(s): Vagrant/Wanderer, Mercenary, Former Light Warrior
Special Abilities/Skills: A true master of martial arts and spiritual meditation. He honed and perfected his abilities and skills as a Champion and had exceeded by learning the forbidden arts.
Activities/Organizations: A former member of the Order of The Light Allegiance and a small mercenary group called Cronus Vanguards.
Interests: Protecting the innocent and the oppressed (Though he denies it in himself...), Eliminating threats that could endanger the lives of people, drinking his homemade fermented rice wine and wandering to various places.
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: He is Ill-tempered, sometimes mistaken as anti-social, overprotective and has a weakness or a soft spot for women (Yes, women!!!)
Citizenship: Rune-Midgarts
Place of Birth: Payon
Now lives: None, he wanders most of the time. He has a small shack in the deep forest of Payon though, which he only goes home to whenever he runs out of wine. He also owns a manor in Alberta which his deceased adopted parents gave to him.
Lives with: a pet Snow Bunny called Deb-Deb which he named after a close friend.
Current Relationship Status: Single, he took an oath of celibacy as a monk but we'll see... Icon_twisted
Family: Adopted as an infant and were raised by a noble family residing in Alberta, Lord Mikhael and Lady Meira of House Bloodsaint.

Other Biographical Remarks:

A stoic hero turned anti-hero who does not want to get involved in other people's affairs but ends up getting involved anyway. Even though he denies it, he is by nature, a kind-hearted person who loves to protect the weak and the oppressed. He was once a well-known light warrior, a champion who was a member of The Order of The Light Allegiance who protects Midgard from possible threats, but was exiled by defying the teachings of the light in order to save his loved ones. Even though he has friends, he prefers the life of solitude. He enjoys drinking his homemade fermented rice wine under a calm and quiet atmosphere.

Connections:

N/A

"BRB..."
[Image: giphy.gif]

|Ezekiel||Angel||Faith|
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2016 08:09 AM by Angel.)
08-18-2016 08:08 AM
KaminoKaoru Offline
call me kri

For self indungence, I write a story that re-imagines the world of Ragnarok beyond the limitations of game mechanics on my spare time. It's far from complete and I haven't posted it anywhere yet but I might, one of these days. Who knows? For now I thought I'd post something about one of the characters.

Full Name: Kriya Kamino
Aliases/Nicknames (if any): ...
Title(s): ...
Skin Tone: Light brown
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 87 kg
Build: Heavy, Mesomorph type
Eyes: Chocolate brown eyes
Hair: Brown-toast
Clothes Style: Usually seen in standard Pronteran Priest robe.
Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc: Scar on the abdomen through the back.
Appearance: He keeps his wavy hair long and usually tied loosely. He carries around a Divine Cross especially when carrying out his priestly duties but is more recognized for his use of a mace and a shield. He wears a Beret since his involvement with the Prontera Chivalry and induction into the Crown's Guard.
Religion: a worshiper of Odin
Weapons (if any): He uses a Divine Cross during certain functions but favors a certain mace and a stone buckler when fighting
Occupation(s): a priest in the Church of Odin in Prontera. He is currently a member of the Crown's Guard, which is essentially a guild that works directly under King Tristan III, and acts as adviser to the King on matters concerning magic.
Special Abilities/Skills: He's quick in understanding the skills of his opponents and thinking of ways to counter them. He's also quick to understand new concepts and has been noted in multiple occasion that he had more potential as a magician than a priest. He also has a knack on being at the right place at the right time (or arguably the exact opposite)
Activities/Organizations: He used to wander alone for some time, following the trails of rumors and legends usually involving magical artifacts. Since his induction into the Crown's Guard, he's been tasked by the King to oversee the Mages' Guild's research on the artifacts within the royal vaults. He's also taken in some students whom he teaches healing magic for a while now.
Interests: Magic theory and Magical artifacts. He's currently focused on understanding "cards", how they work and where they come from.
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: While he's quick to understand concepts of magic, he has very limited magical powers. For some reason he refrains to talk about himself which is very contrasting to the seemingly endless stories of his past adventures.
Citizenship: Rune-Midgarts
Place of Birth: Unknown
Now lives: Prontera
Lives with: Currently no one. He used to live in a small shack in Payon with his adoptive mother, Asthe, and a childhood friend of his.
Current Relationship Status: Undisclosed. He wears a gold ring with inscriptions on it but refuses to say anything on the matter.
Family: Asthe (adoptive mother)
Other Biographical Remarks: His adoptive mother Asthe was his inspiration in joining the clergy. Asthe's stories of past adventures enticed him and his childhood friend to eventually set out and see the world for themselves. His friend went missing a few months after the fall of Morroc. Kriya carried on travelling alone where he eventually crossed paths with Hades, a magician who would be his first apprentice. He's naturally weak magic powers which forced him to be more imaginative in his use of magic. His creative use of magic would revolutionize the clergy's role in wars.

Connections: to follow?

This goes to all my friends, new, old and the ones
I've lost over the years but have never forgotten.
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2016 01:36 AM by KaminoKaoru.)
08-21-2016 01:35 AM
Emrym Offline
Card Keeper of Arcana Gala

I guess I'll try this out! Still want to expound on this guys story later.

Full Name: Kanesada (no surname)
Aliases/Nicknames (if any): Kane
Title(s): n/a
Skin Tone: Light Brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 151 lbs
Build: Mesomorph
Eyes: Hazel Brown
Hair: Jet Black
Clothes Style: Standard Monk Tunic
Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc: n/a

Appearance: His hair is usually unkept and he seldom smiles and is often seen looking blankly at a distance. His Monk Robe dyed a dark orange with black accents on the rims. He has bandages around his arms that seem to be worn out due to training.

Religion: Deeply spiritual and worships the God Odin although he feels indifference from the Gods in which he struggles to come to terms to.

Weapons (if any): Uses quite a wide variety of weapons depending on the stances: Fists and Knuckles for quick strikes and Maces and Staffs for stronger strikes and farther reach.

Occupation(s): Traveler

Special Abilities/Skills: Well trained in martial arts and meditation. He is currently trying to achieve a better wholeness - a balance - in both physical and spiritual aspects of his being.

Activities/Organizations: A member of the Dark Allegiance for a time but denies the fact when asked about it. He calls Arcana Gala his home; a guild focusing on exploration.

Interests: Improving himself, Exploring

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
He is easily angered and knows it but has a hard time opening up. He gets distracted - even saying into a trance-like state - at times which may manifest itself in the middle of battle which annoys him greatly.

Citizenship: A Citizen of Rune-Midgard
Place of Birth: Unknown but was left in a basket in front of Prontera Church
Now lives: Lives in the Prontera
Lives with: n/a
Current Relationship Status: n/a
Family: n/a

Other Biographical Remarks:

Ch1: Beginnings
He was found in front of Prontera Church in a basket as a baby and was raised by Father Mareusis (who was a Acolyte at that time). Being raised by acolytes and priests he was naturally to be an acolyte yet at a young age he was observed to have a really bad temper. He remained quite distant to the other people in the Church, with Father Mareusis as his father figure to which he could open up to.

(will add some more stuff here later)

Connections:
Father Mareusis - Father figure and one of the only people he opens up to. He visits him from time to time in the Prontera Church.

(will add some more stuff here later)

Arcana Gala

Active: Shinno | Kanesada | Kavka

The Card Keeper
08-31-2016 11:20 AM