Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Fairyland Chronicles - Character Side Stories
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

RE: Fairyland Chronicles - Character Side Stories

(So, Aan doesn't want to post anything so I decided to~)

After travelling to the Yggdrasil with Pixie, the foolish professor and a handful of others, Summerstream had gone to the bar in Prontera. Yggdrasil was bleeding. It worried her, and she swirled her drink as she wrote down in her journal the events of the day. It was a fast walk to the roots, as she had promised. Everyone had been awed at the sight of her beloved tree, even those allied with the dark, but the moment she noted that it was bleeding sap, their group was attacked suddenly. Minutes later, the fighting stopped, and they grouped together to discuss what to do. Summerstream had advised everyone to gather the seeds and berries of Yggdrasil to limit the amount of sap that would be needed. While Pixie spoke among the other adventurers that gathered, she had stooped to gather some of the golden sap in a small bottle, and corked it. One hundred and fifty berries. That's what they needed, and she had gathered sap to accommodate that.

Her third screwdriver wet her mouth roughly as she sat at the bar reading the book on fey biology. Ezekiel had come and spoken to her. Reluctantly, she entertained him until the note arrived. She leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes to recall the conversation.

“So what have you learned from that book so far?” Ezekiel had asked her, “Anything about fairy psychology, or something of interest?”

She had paused before replying to him. “Flipping through the pages in Cynbel's house was what had lead me to suggest to Pixie to use the sap of Yggdrasil. The book is regrettably only about their bodies. I grabbed a little more sap than I thought would be needed earlier,” she had admitted to him, “I want to try applying a little to the wing fragment I have to see what will happen.”

“But in order to give her the sap, we need to get Lucretia to trust one of us. Someone with a close emotional bond.”

Summerstream raised her eyebrow at him. “And how do you propose we do this? Pixie should not venture into Niffleheim, and Cynbel is Lucretia's captive.” She was curious as to what the stalker had on his mind.

“This, we must fix the bond between Lucretia and Cynbel.” Ezekiel commented waywardly, sipping his own drink. Summerstream let her mind wander.

Her mind entertained her own thoughts, and a smile crept onto her own face. To fix the bond between them, they would have to get more information out of Cynbel, and to get more information, someone would have to sneak into his prison and talk to him. Yes, that might work, but she would have to be careful. Extremely, at that.

“That might work,” Summerstream mused aloud, unsure if she was agreeing to her own thoughts, or to what Ezekiel had said, “If we cannot fix the bonds between them, I have a way that might work.”

“Don't say that one of us should open up to her; I already say I am not it!” Ezekiel had said this while tapping his chin. Summerstream blinked, and tilted her head a little.

“No, I don't even know who to ask. I was her prisoner, remember? I do not know who shares what kind of bond with her.” she reminded him gently, taking a long sip from her drink. Why would he have said that he had wanted no part? Her gaze drifted over his face and revealed no information. She cursed mentally.

The note had arrived only a couple minutes after later. She took it out now that Ezekiel was no longer around.

“Morikage-hime, we have looked into the matter of the fairies as you have asked. We have found no new information. Please forgive us.”

That's what the note had read, unsigned as always. She bit her lip, and sighed. Of course there would be no new information-- that would have been too easy. With a sign, she tucked the note into her bag and returned to her drink. She enjoyed the mix of vodka and orange juice, and it helped calm her down and relax her nerves. Summerstream made a mental note to ask her friends, as she had called them to Ezekiel, to see if they cannot find a way to enter Lucretia's now-sealed castle.

“Barkeep, could I get another drink, please?”

Mending the relationship between Cynbel and Lucreta would be the best course of action. She wanted to try to request an audience with the fallen fey first. She still did not completely forgive her for kidnapping her, Balawan, Galoo and Kotori, but in order to make amends, she would have to find it in her heart to forgive her. She wanted to talk to Cynbel and figure out exactly why there was a fragment of Lucretias's first wings in his home. It bothered her, a lot.

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 12:54 AM by Summerstream.)
08-02-2015 12:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fairyland Chronicles - Character Side Stories - Summerstream - 08-02-2015 12:53 AM