Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Fairyland Chronicles - Character Side Stories
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Fairyland Chronicles - Character Side Stories

Ezekiel Stalker had become a regular at the Western Prontera Inn. The receptionist at the counter greeted him with a wide smile, and he returned a small smile of his own. This inn had become a bit of a second home with it's familiar lilac wood and white brick walls. Lights glowed with a low yellow and orange hue, which invited one to try and find relaxation within its space.

The rogue had no trouble with the place, he felt he could finally let himself relax a little after the dangerous mission he took to enter Lucretia's palace. It took every ounce of his skill to sneak and only knockdown as few monsters as possible. Without Summer, and her hidden ninjustu skills, they never would have reached the dining room where Lucretia sat. Hearing her tale revealed a possible third party who framed Jin, the knight who hailed from Amatsu. If he could figure out who setup all of this, then he knew finally he could arrive to a final conclusion. Fae or human, they would pay dearly for causing this tragedy.

As Ezekiel opened the door to his room, he noticed immediately his window left open. A growl came from his throat and he started to investigate the scene. He certainly did not remember leaving the window open today. Finally after searching the whole room, he noticed a note laid neatly upon one of his notebooks. He tore the envelope in half, and flipped the letter with one swift motion of his right hand. The contents inside brought him a great sense of foreboding.

It began on the second page, the letter written in a hasty scrawl.

"If you can hear this, send word to Ezekiel. Lucretia is in danger. I saw a machination that was an exact clone of me running down the hall after she had screamed some hours after we parted, Ezekiel. I had caught up to it, and destroyed it, but not before it had some interesting choice words for me. There are enemy spies in her castle, and whoever sent them, does not want Lucretia to get her wings back, or for us to mend her trust in Humans, and her sister Pixie.

Cynbel was critically hurt, and she thought I was to blame for it. I told her to use the salve to heal his wounds. Instead of running, I surrendered. She's imprisoned me in one of the towers after I tried to warn her that she was in danger. I'll probably still be here when you get back-- The only way down is by jumping, and I have a few dozen oranges for food.
I trust you know what to do."

Obviously someone else had received this message, and brought this letter to him. The words from Summer to the messenger left him spiraling. He fell on his bed and just stared blankly at the note. Just as soon as things began to look better, it had gotten worse. But this letter confirmed one thing. Their third party who manipulated Lucretia's emotions still yet lived. Ezekiel only knew of the fae having such extended life spans.

His early judgements that Jin must have done the act now proved incorrect. But he had no time to dwell on the past.

Only his choices now could change the current state. He sprung up from the bed, a new surge of adrenaline pumping through him. Swinging over to the desk, he stood over his notebook, and began to plan. He would do whatever it took to save not just Summer from a fate she did not deserve, but Cynbel and Lucretia too. Everyone else be damned if they tried to stop him.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 01:54 AM by Aaronock.)
08-08-2015 10:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fairyland Chronicles - Character Side Stories - Aaronock - 08-08-2015 10:58 PM