Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Challenge for you "heroes" (Chronicles of Heroes Side Story)
Óðin Offline
The Allfather

A Challenge for you "heroes" (Chronicles of Heroes Side Story)

Humans of Midgard!

How long it has been since we, the almighty, departed from Midgard. After the War of Agony, we left you humans alone in this world. Since then, you have walked your own path, fending for yourselves, and overcoming all obstacles.

I have been roaming Midgard for the past few weeks, seeing your world with my own eyes. I have noticed the peace that has fallen over the land. You have rebuilt your world in your image, without our intervention. Only time will tell if the choices you have made were the best.

The reason I speak here is a simple one: I have decided to make an official appearance. I have a challenge for you heroes.

On Friday the 31st, 2015, at 7:00 PM Midgard-Time, I will arrive at Prontera. If you believe yourself worthy enough, you'll be there to see the challenges I have in store for you.
07-27-2015 09:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Poring Slayer Offline
Stray Cat

RE: A Challenge for you "heroes"

Oh The Great Lord Odin, please forgive us sinful children of Rune Midgard..
It might be rude coming out from this lowly being, but do You expect some of us to put a truce under your challenge?

[Image: mBOoe6N.gif]

07-28-2015 03:25 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Your mere existence Odin is of a pompous arrogant god! We accept your challenge and we will bring great number of automatons to combat your obsolete dead heroes in equal standing!

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
07-28-2015 05:40 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Any chance we could have any information on the whereabouts of Erebos, or at the very least, Hestia?

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
07-28-2015 08:44 AM
Óðin Offline
The Allfather

All questions, or challenges to battle automatons, will be dealt with this Friday!
07-28-2015 08:46 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I like the way Odin handles business.

*Flips a dagger in his left hand as he continues to speak.*

If this test is what it takes to get answers, then I'll be ready for any challenge you bring Odin.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2015 01:58 PM by Aaronock.)
07-28-2015 01:58 PM
Poring Slayer Offline
Stray Cat

RE: A Challenge for you "heroes" (Chronicles of Heroes Side Story)

Get well soon Lord Odin Ok

[Image: mBOoe6N.gif]

08-01-2015 07:05 AM
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

RE: A Challenge for you "heroes" (Chronicles of Heroes Side Story)

Wearing radiant armor of finest silver and bradium, with delicate but extravagant design, the mighty Odin Allfather approached the town square, where he would converse with the mortals of this world as promised. The Asgardian politely addressed the congregation, his words laced with a heavy Norse accent. The congregation appeared humbled by his presence.

After a short introduction and speech, Odin asked if he could answer any questions from those of the mortal realm. Someone was brave enough to speak forth, a young woman clad in fiery decor spoke with soft malice, quick to question the security measures that Odin had taken before bringing himself to the world of men. Without a second thought, Odin gave forth his answer, only to be mocked immediately by the strange mortal, who revealed "her" true form: Surtur of Muspelheim.

According to the fire giant, an "ex-resident" of "Faeheim" temporarily weakened the seal to help him escape. The mystery faerie also disguised him as a human woman. Some could only deduce he was referring to Lucretia.

Prontera was charred as fire fell from the sky. Odin clashed against Surtur, while the mortals fought his fiery followers to protect the city. The brief, but brutal conflict ended in an all-out assault by the two forces.

Both Odin and Surtur fell to the ground. The Allfather was gravely injured, while Surtur's flames were dimming. The fire giant fled, offering the usual threatening words of destroying the rainbow bridge. Odin retreated as well to recover, claiming he would return in October. He also warned heroes of an imminent threat to Midgard: Fairy Lucretia, which we all knew about, and a certain "cloaked schemer", who will, according to Odin, bring war and desolation.

An air of uneasiness reigned. These past few weeks have been filled with much turmoil, and according to the Allfather, the worst is yet to come.

(Thanks to Lin Lin and Cutty Wren for helping me word most of this!)

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
08-01-2015 08:33 PM