Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Empty Post
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Empty Post

In the middle of a collapse ruined city is an empty post. Within this empty post is my body, peering through a pocket hole that was created from the First Wave, a name for the first blitzkrieg attack of Death's army towards the humanity.

I adjusted my scopes, looking around at the usual spots I would find these ugly creations of Death. Mostly made from the rotting flesh of fellow soldiers and unfortunate civilians, they smell rancid even from afar. But for me, a sniper, my eyes are the only things that I can trust as once they get close I would surely be dead.

As a zoomed closer, I saw movement.

I readied my trigger as I wait for whatever was behind to climb the rubble that protected it from my eyesight. I try to control my breathing, steadily aiming at the possible entry of the target.

But as I was about to fire, I froze as I saw a child wounded trying to climb with the little strength he has. His face pale and with the look of fright, I was about to stand to help but as he was in full view, I saw a despairing sight.

His lower body was gone and he was bleeding tremendously.

I heard a roar from behind the rubble where he stood on top, a roar so familiar to me it gave me shivers.

Realizing what I need to do, I prepared my sniper rifle once more as the undead hell hound, a dog that breathes fire and eats human flesh appeared on top of the child.

I try to focus, trying my best to not miss a shot but hearing the child screaming for help as made my breathing be uncontrollable. My hands shook profusely as I told myself "focus you piece of crap! There is a someone who needs your help!".

Finally focusing my shot, I pulled the trigger.

(Author Note: felt like sharing a piece of the story I've been working on. This one the main character is just a normal cannon fodder character to the original story called 'Death Maulers') Evil

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
08-10-2015 04:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

RE: Empty Post

Geeze.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
08-11-2015 12:00 AM
Yurrechire Offline
Mistress of a 1000 Papercuts

RE: Empty Post

There is a silence. Then, the sound of a back-hand. And a voice-- "Snap out of it, lark."

Join the Dark Legion today- we've got the best cookies!

Zerk on PRINCIPLE! ™
08-11-2015 12:06 AM