Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Death Maulers Character Intro
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Death Maulers Character Intro

Blargh, I'm bored... Rather I'm trying to keep my sanity while drawing stuff for other people through writing out the character description in this story that I made 2 years ago. I don't plan to edit since its only stuff I do to get back to drawing from my breaks between.

Btw, this story is quite morbid if you read it.

Name: ????? (His name is similar to many of my stories, so i might change it)
Affiliation: American Coalition
Weapon: C4-Daggers (when stabbed, can pull the trigger to insert small C4 pellet creating implosion within that will prevent regeneration of Death's servants.)

I didn't know where I was born. I don't recall my parents nor my past as a child. All I know is the nightmare that filled my dreams, a room filled with dismembered human remains as the smell of blood reeked it.

The silence echoed as the fresh dripping blood took my attention towards the dark part of the room. My body couldn't move but I know that what was in front of me was not human. It's face covered by a tattered cloak and it's hand holding a heavy sharp object that shined even in the dark.

It was Death.

I finally woke up in covered in sweat, my hand still shaking from the experience.

But this was not my end. This was my beginning, as I myself was given the chance to kill Death himself. Humanity is in the brink of extinction due to its mistake of angering Death through finding immortality. But to me, it felt like it was destiny that I meet him.

"Death... your death is my freedom."

Code:
(Author Note: He is the main character (MC) in the American Coalition, I believe there were 5 groups of Death Maulers each with an MC in the story which is the Chinese and Japanese Coalition (China was taken over by Death, sorry China but some place with alot of overpopulation was needed to give Death a big army of husk zombies), Middle Eastern Frontier (they are working with India to stop the spread towards the Middle East), European Angelus Ops (They technically got overrun by Death's army too but a few freedom fighters are still doing skirmishes within and their base of operation is England), Russian Frontier (Russian charge don't work on Death but rather gives him more husk units, rather the Russians use long range and train soldiers to spetnaz level and die in training rather in the battlefield).

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 05:28 AM by Story Teller.)
08-12-2015 05:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: Death Maulers Character Intro

Name: Helga
Affiliation: European Angelus Ops
Weapon: Traps and Grenades, MP15 custom

[Image: 0QIjQG3.jpg]

It was sudden when it all happened. Trucks were going around the neighborhood telling us to only bring the necessities. My parents arguing as to what to do, whether to be one of the people that stay and protect or those who will go and be refugees in another country.

Pierre, my childhood friend, was an orphan in the streets so he did not have any way to travel with us if we did leave.

"What do you prefer us to do Helga?"

Those were the last words I heard from my parents as I was the one to blame for their deaths. My selfishness to stay in the city had cost them their lives as they protected me till their last breathes.

I still remembered their faces smiling as they locked me in basement with the supplies that could last only one for a whole week. I stayed lifeless in it after a month, but soon the doors of the basement opened as Pierre appeared with blood all over and a gun at hand.

I don't know what I felt but one thing is for sure... I lived and I will keep on smiling for the day when the city will once more filled with people.

Code:
(Author Note: Helga is a trapper which is quite fast thinking and athletic. She fights as a freedom fighter with Pierre making them the most knowledgeable in the Death maulers after being recruited. You can say Helga isn't as great when not paired with Pierre. Why the generic names? Originally this story isn't as great when I made it 2 years ago but meh, the concept is what makes it great)

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2015 06:25 AM by Story Teller.)
08-12-2015 07:49 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Name: ????? (might change name again since her name appeared in 3 stories)
Affiliation: Chinese and Japanese Coalition
Weapon: Katana

My lineage is that of demon slayers, to prove that our clan is the most prominent from the rest of the world, I have accepted the offer of the government to be one of the representatives to kill Death.

I will prove father that even I as a woman I can do what men can. These scars left from my tedious training is proof that I chose the path of being strong than being protected.

Code:
(Author Note: Hmmm... she is originally called Sakura but that name always popped out in stories of mine which makes it too much. She isn't as flesh out as I wanted but she is a silent type that does heavy damage and quite fast in movement. She is the traditional type so she values alot of her heritage, though I would say she will have problems after meeting the Omyougi of China being chillax in the group.

08-12-2015 02:27 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Name: Vladimir
Affiliation: Russian Frontier
Weapon: Dagger and double Makarov pistols custom

To survive is to fight. Whether it be humans or monstrous creatures, what matters is to value myself above all others.

The training I've gained through Russia's regime has proven that those that stand at the top are those that are fittest of the pack.

Code:
(Author Note: once again, it's one of those characters that don't talk alot but does alot of action in the field. He is the most skilled Death Mauler but his loyalty is questionable if you've read what I wrote on what he would say. To survive is his only cause and reason.

08-12-2015 09:53 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Name: ????? (Forgot his name but its something tough)
Affiliation: Middle Eastern Frontier
Weapon: Scimitar and Machine Gun

I have lived much of my time behind the cell, but now that there is a new threat to humanity they decided that the best way is to offer myself to Death to protect our God from a false god.

It was worst than I have imagined as comrades fell before me, I had survived much of the carnage only to realize if whether our God really exist.

Atleast I can keep my family safe from those vile creatures, I hope for our God to guide me towards the right path as I give my body to the cause of my fellow believers.

Code:
(Author Note: Hmmm... I think I know why I dropped this project... The religious values get questioned in it so it might become a controversial material... Death becoming personified does create question to religions about what is after death... this might be a hard problem to tackle... Either I go extreme or lenient in the subject.)

08-13-2015 08:03 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Name: ????? (I seriously need to find where I put that document file of their names)
Affiliation: American Coalition
Weapon: Shotgun and Desert eagle

War against monsters? This is just like those monster games I've been playing. Heck! I bet I can kill alot since I'm the number one FPS gamer.

They told me that if I survive this mission crap that I will become rich then I can just not get a job later on and play games for life.

"FPS in real life? Heh, it's simple and easy since I'm the number one FPS shooter champ in all games in the world."

Code:
(Author Note: Hmmm... I don't recall their names but this character is one of those delusional ones where they got recruited for their talent that surpasses many. A prodigy in 100% kill rate but he treats things like a game and does it his own way. For example, If he has to choose whether to help a fellow soldier or obtain 3 monster kills, it would be the latter that he would choose.)

08-13-2015 05:53 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

(08-15-2015 11:41 AM)Yurrechire Wrote:  Posted a shits-and-giggles character in the roster, then deleted it later that day.

This definitely describes this drunken post of mine real good xD

08-15-2015 04:32 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

I spy a picture.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
08-15-2015 09:41 PM