Death Maulers Character Intro
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: Death Maulers Character Intro

Name: Helga
Affiliation: European Angelus Ops
Weapon: Traps and Grenades, MP15 custom

[Image: 0QIjQG3.jpg]

It was sudden when it all happened. Trucks were going around the neighborhood telling us to only bring the necessities. My parents arguing as to what to do, whether to be one of the people that stay and protect or those who will go and be refugees in another country.

Pierre, my childhood friend, was an orphan in the streets so he did not have any way to travel with us if we did leave.

"What do you prefer us to do Helga?"

Those were the last words I heard from my parents as I was the one to blame for their deaths. My selfishness to stay in the city had cost them their lives as they protected me till their last breathes.

I still remembered their faces smiling as they locked me in basement with the supplies that could last only one for a whole week. I stayed lifeless in it after a month, but soon the doors of the basement opened as Pierre appeared with blood all over and a gun at hand.

I don't know what I felt but one thing is for sure... I lived and I will keep on smiling for the day when the city will once more filled with people.

Code:
(Author Note: Helga is a trapper which is quite fast thinking and athletic. She fights as a freedom fighter with Pierre making them the most knowledgeable in the Death maulers after being recruited. You can say Helga isn't as great when not paired with Pierre. Why the generic names? Originally this story isn't as great when I made it 2 years ago but meh, the concept is what makes it great)

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2015 06:25 AM by Story Teller.)
08-12-2015 07:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death Maulers Character Intro - Story Teller - 08-12-2015 07:49 AM