Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chronicles of Fairyland - On The Run
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

Chronicles of Fairyland - On The Run

On The Run ~ Wanted

Today in Prontera, the war-chief and now diplomat of the Fae, Amdusias, met up with the head of the Federal Investigation Agency to discuss adding Cynbel, Ezekiel Stalker and Summerstream on the list of Wanted Criminals for aiding Lucretia, who has already been on the list for some time now.

After the two-hour reunion, Amdusias held a press conference at Prontera Castle, where he announced the results of the meeting.

"Yesterday I met with the authorities of Schwartzvald and Arunafeltz to discuss the recent incidents regarding Lucretia of Fairyland. Today I spoke with the chief of the Rune-Midgard's Federal Investigation Agency regarding the same matter. After discussing the situation with all three nations, I am pleased to announce that Ezekiel Stalker, Summerstream and Cynbel are now wanted criminals in Rune-Midgard, Schwartzvald and Arunafeltz."

Amdusias went on to explain that Lucretia and Cynbel were not to be trusted. Whoever sees them must not attempt to make any form of contact, for they are highly dangerous. As for Ezekiel and Summerstream, they were allegedly aiding these fugitives and must also be extradited to Fairyland when caught. Citizens are asked to remain on high alert for these four people, and contact the authorities if they have any information on their whereabouts. After the press conference, Amdusias left for the independent Island-Nations to attempt to have them put up wanted posters for the suspects as well.

We at The Midgard Times attempted to have Pixie grant us an interview, but her press secretary informed us she was in a meeting, and would be very busy this week as she is preparing herself for the upcoming Fairy Auction this Saturday. As Pixie's public appearances grow scarce, we can only wonder what is going on within her palace.

Regarding the group of suspects (and to avoid lawsuits against the Midgard Times), we remind people that everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of Law, as stated in the Rune-Midgard constitution's 15th ammendment.

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
08-17-2015 01:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Poring Slayer Offline
Stray Cat

RE: Chronicles of Fairyland - On The Run

(08-17-2015 01:48 PM)The Midgard Times Wrote:  "... I am pleased to announce that Ezekiel Stalker, Summerstream and Cynbel are now wanted criminals in Rune-Midgard, Schwartzvald and Arunafeltz."

At least, someone is pleased about this
Laugh

[Image: mBOoe6N.gif]

08-17-2015 02:34 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

The creator looked at the newspaper article before throwing it into a fire. "For the love of... Can't they bloody well damn learn how not to do this? The Association won't be impressed to label one of their own..." Amelia snapped, yelling at the burning newsprint. "Well, lets see what the tavern yields."

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
08-17-2015 04:26 PM
Yurrechire Offline
Mistress of a 1000 Papercuts

In a distant tea-room of a distant mansion, McWren face-palmed over her morning newspaper, "The idiot kid does not know the meaning of 'discreet'... Why do I have the feeling that none of this is going to end well?"

Join the Dark Legion today- we've got the best cookies!

Zerk on PRINCIPLE! ™
08-17-2015 05:02 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Meanwhile, Story Teller decides to use the newspaper to cook sweet potatoes on top of the walls of Prontera, spying on the people below to gather intel to give information to monsters interested in taking vengeance on human settlements.

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
08-17-2015 05:34 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

"Hey Amdoofus. If you manage to find me, I'll be sure to share many an obscene gesture with you. But just so you know, you will never find us. A man does not reach my skill level of hiding in the shadows and the law without practice and perseverance."

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-17-2015 05:35 PM
Valerie12345 Offline
Val Val

Kotori was passing by the streets of Geffen and took the newspaper from a man's hand. She looks at the front page and realizes that Zeke is on the cover page with Summer and two others, "Zeke is now wanted..." as she began to laugh. "What a fool!" as she throws the newspaper in the garbage can. "I still have a chance to see him... If i don't, then I can ask for Sensei's help" as she giggles. "This is my chance to meet him again!"

List of characters

Seiko Kimura
Lyrianne
Aethera
Earla
Vindemiatrix
Rosie~
Lollipop :3
Vallhalla
Stylish Rogue
Tanky Blacksmith
Akame
I Fight
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2015 07:30 PM by Valerie12345.)
08-17-2015 07:07 PM
Yurrechire Offline
Mistress of a 1000 Papercuts

(08-17-2015 07:07 PM)Valerie12345 Wrote:  Kotori was passing by the streets of Geffen and took the newspaper from a man's hand. She looks at the front page and realizes that Zeke is on the cover page with Summer and two others, "Zeke is now wanted..." as she began to laugh. "What a fool!" as she throws the newspaper in the garbage can. "I still have a chance to see him... If i don't, then I can ask for Sensei's help" as she giggles. "This is my chance to meet him again!"

The fellow, whose newspaper Kotori so thoughtlessly stolen and discarded, was, unfortunately, a man of some power. Rounding on the young sage, the captain of the guard gave the young lady a stern talking-to.

Join the Dark Legion today- we've got the best cookies!

Zerk on PRINCIPLE! ™
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2015 07:46 PM by Yurrechire.)
08-17-2015 07:45 PM
Validon Offline
The Freeshooter

With Seikakuna's trip to the market for her uncle came the newspaper, which had him rather perplexed. "Seika, these names are familiar... didn't the fairy have something to do with the attack on Payon?" Seikakuna blinked at the article and gasped.
"Hey, you're right! That's her! And if there's criminals helping her, I gotta keep an eye out for them! She's gotta pay for attacking our town!" She quickly put away all the food she'd brought and immediately bolted outside, as if wanting to get started right away. Her uncle frowned, though.
"...That Ezekiel was trying to defend the town though, I remember him. Why is he helping that very attacker...?" His eyebrows furrowed in thought, wondering what was going on in Rune-Midgart.

(Re)exploring Rune-Midgart one step at a time!
Validon Maotoko (73/46 Knight) (Deleting soon)
Validon Kinotoko (28/24 Merchant)
Seikakuna Sensouya (81/47 Sniper, first trans get!)
Utahime Chikage (71/41 Assassin)
Makoto Hiotoko (95/50 Wizard)
Rachel Madison (75/49 Alchemist)
Kanrininki Engeisai (40/29 Acolyte)
08-17-2015 09:04 PM
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

On The Run ~ Wanted

A guard of the local Morroc prison reported a prison break Monday evening. Local authorities investigated the scene, and discovered the trace remnants of dimensional magic through the help of the Magic Academy's investigation team. Due to this, the suspect is still at large, and the Rune-Midgard Federal Investigation Agency, composed of several organizations, would like to remind the public that the person who performed such an act is armed, and dangerous. They would also like to remind the public that anyone who has information as to the whereabouts of fugitives Ezekiel, Summersteam, Lucretia, and Cynbel, to contact them immediately. Those who do not come forward who know information will be charged, and questioned.

Reporters on site reported that the new diplomat for Fairyland, Amdusias, was seen leaving the scene shortly after the break out, with a Professor accompanying him.

“The person of interest had attacked me while I was questioning her before her left eye turned red. It was then the portal appeared, and she vanished into it, leaving no trace,” He said in a brief speech to reporters.

“We are on the lookout for a sage, her uniform dyed blue and gold, and was last seen wearing an eye patch over her left eye, and a green magic hat adorned with stars on her head. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is requested to contact the authorities in their respective cities. Please be advised that this woman is dangerous, and she should not be approached readily,” The professor accompanying Amdusias told reporters, before departing for Prontera.

The Dean of the Magic Academy would like to remind everyone that it is unsafe to practice magic without the proper training. Anyone seeking instruction in the magic arts is requested to apply directly to the Geffen Academy of Magic, located in the 11 o'clock position of the city.

(Thanks to Summerstream for writing this!)

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
08-18-2015 11:27 PM