Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I missed you guys !
Kyomaru Offline

Smile I missed you guys !

OH DEAR LORD. OUT OF NOWHERE I ENDED UP HERE AGAIN. NOSTALGIA. FEELS.

I think I have never posted anything on this forum... ever.
HeRO was my first (and true) RO home. It all started here. One of the very first times in my life that I was playing this game. It is understandable that I never posted before, as when I started playing here I didn't even knew how to communicate in english anyway. Lol.

I don't even think it fits in introductions or departures, but it's a nostalgia thread, something that I need to do, which is thanking all the ones that made it a good part of my life.
I just need to share how much I liked all the years I played in here.
All I learned (and still know) about RO, I got it from HeRO. More specifically, from Ed (AKA Shiose), which was the guild leader of The Rekinjutsu Way. So many things I can't even list them all (even english ROFL).

I also made real life friends due HeRO, including Ed (of course), Lele (his sister) and other valuable friends as Luiz (which sadly got banned after a goddamn afk moment in his alchemist xD) and many others. I can't thank this server enough for that.

Also, I want to thank Pandora, which I have never trully spoke with, but was the one, responsible to keep this server up all these years, all by herself I believe, as donations never were and still are not a thing here. Such a true altruist. Thank you Panda, for making all these fun possible for us! Also some greets for other staff which were always around, helping to keep this environment a good and healthy place. ATM I can remember on top of my head Mystra and Ayu. So thank you guys too!

I even miss players that don't even knew that I existed, like Evosnipe (THE GODDAMN LEGEND), Killouz (the french dude that had some weird fetish for siromas), the baby novice which I can't recall the name that spent years sitting in prontera chatting all day long, the goddamn prince that made money from mining, and others, that made hero unique and were responsible to design its shape, creating these good memories that I have.

SO MANY EXPERIENCES!

I owe you guys. These was the best gaming moments of my entire life. I wish I could go back in time just to be here again.

In fact, I think i will make a new account and stick around with the new guys here. I have a friend which also wants to come with me. Who knows? I wonder if we can flood the server with people once more.

Now, the nostalgia show has come to an end, but I expect to see someone around here soon!

Icon_biggrin

[Image: can-you-feel-the-feel-tonight_c_908612.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2015 11:57 AM by Kyomaru.)
10-06-2015 11:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

RE: I missed you guys !

-pokes her head in-

Soooo~

Fresh meat of a returning player? ;D

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
10-06-2015 11:52 AM
Kyomaru Offline

Yeah! You can bet!

I just need to decide what to do with my old stuff. I shall recycle them all and start fresh haha.
How's the server going nowadays? I can see that there are more than one hundred players atm, but how's that in real life? I realize that we have auto traders in that number.
10-06-2015 11:59 AM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

One or two really active guilds, but some people drove off a large portion of the player base. There's ~20 or so right now, but we're all in the same guild, and talk on skype for the most part ;o

-pokes WBS-

Test & Dev | Wiki
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
10-06-2015 12:08 PM
Kyomaru Offline

(10-06-2015 12:08 PM)Summerstream Wrote:  One or two really active guilds, but some people drove off a large portion of the player base. There's ~20 or so right now, but we're all in the same guild, and talk on skype for the most part ;o

-pokes WBS-

Oh, that is nice to hear! Would you mind having two more rooms in your guild? haha.

It's nice to have people to play with Icon_smile

(10-06-2015 12:27 PM)Kiyochan Wrote:  I believe Evo still logs in from time to time. The baby novice is most likely J J J, and as for the prince, I think that was Silk. They were pretty cool people. ;o

Anyway, welcome back to heRO, have fun!

Exactly! JJJ and Silk. Lol it's weird to remember those names. Really unique dudes.
Some others just pop'd my mind by saying those names, but if I was to name them all, it would sound a little bit... weird.

Anyway! I hope to find you guys in game.
10-06-2015 01:37 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

(10-06-2015 01:37 PM)Kyomaru Wrote:  
(10-06-2015 12:08 PM)Summerstream Wrote:  One or two really active guilds, but some people drove off a large portion of the player base. There's ~20 or so right now, but we're all in the same guild, and talk on skype for the most part ;o

-pokes WBS-

Oh, that is nice to hear! Would you mind having two more rooms in your guild? haha.

It's nice to have people to play with Icon_smile

Anyway! I hope to find you guys in game.

We do have the room in the guild for fresh people C:

I also may or may not be sitting in Prontera.

Test & Dev | Wiki
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
10-06-2015 01:58 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

Welcome back to heRO! Seems you have quite a history here already, hopefully your new memories are just as great.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
10-06-2015 07:02 PM
Bellatrix Offline
=DDD

Welcome back! Wooo
10-06-2015 11:54 PM
w@isAn Offline
I'm Rabbit Lover!

Evo... i miss that guy too Whistle Mad

Hope you can flood this server with many players soon Ok

w@isAn | w@isAn~ | w@ikiki | Inori Yuzuriha |
Fairy Tail | Melodi | zeRo~ | Baby Milo | Waivo |
Love
10-07-2015 04:39 AM
Kyomaru Offline

(10-06-2015 01:58 PM)Summerstream Wrote:  We do have the room in the guild for fresh people C:

I also may or may not be sitting in Prontera.

Great! I plan to start again this weekend! Can't wait to get into this world again haha.
Too bad we grow up and have to work during weekdays Icon_sad
rofl

Thanks for the cheers guys.

So so so so! I gotta ask you. I've played here in the past and I have made kind of all characters in my old accounts. I want to start fresh new.

What class would you guys suggest me to go for? I rather focus on PvM/MvP, but I don't want to be a loner Icon_sad

I plan to use some of my old equipments though, as I suppose the market is not in it's best days, so I'd be stuck with it anyway XD.
Still, I'd try to sell some gears if there are buyers.
10-07-2015 11:36 AM