Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sext: literally speaking ur wolf whistle is v effective
bugaboo Offline
Other Wolf

sext: literally speaking ur wolf whistle is v effective

[Image: 2edvyia.jpg]

So, uh, I'm back for my yearly visit and will hopefully actually be sticking around longer this time, now that I'm not trying to use heRO to ignore my life falling apart around me. I'd leave it at that, but wow am I a different person now from when I was last here, so for all of you that don't know me (which is to say all of you), please allow me to (re-)introduce myself.

Hi, my name is Brighton. I'm 20 years old, have spent half of that time playing Ragnarok on-and-off and the last quarter of it playing on heRO, sometimes more spottily than others. I like dogs and wolves and flowers, and I constantly call myself an asshole despite apparently being one of the nicest people a lot of my friends know. I'm a lazy writer, an occasional artist, and complete Homestuck garbage. As a writer, I really only roleplay these days and I tend to focus on character development (generally positive growth); as an artist, I tend to either draw the alien race from Homestuck (x)(x)(x) or human versions thereof (x)(x)(x)--usually with an app on my phone (the monochrome ones with sketchy lines) and every once in a blue moon using a mouse (the ones with cleaner lines + more color), though I tend to avoid that as it takes me a thousand years to complete anything between my rampant perfectionism and just how damn slow the medium is itself. I like to make sometimes overly extensive playlists for my characters and the stories they're in, and I put way too much thought into them. I enjoy horror, especially psychological and surreal (and doubly so if it's mixed with humor).

I have way too many characters, including...
  • Malady - Monk - 87/50
  • Strychnine - Assassin - 71/4x
  • Mockingbird - Dancer - 62/3x
  • Antimony - Alchemist - 69/3x
  • Erahsmis - Knight - 67/3x
  • Nicholas Morse - Hunter - 64/3x
  • Conroicht - Future Monk - 2x/5?
  • Faoladh - Future Monk - 23/1
  • Wulver - Future Blacksmith - 21/1
  • and many, many more.
All of my RO characters have some kind of story to them, however vague, or at the very least some sort of personality. If you're curious about any of them, including those not listed, you're welcome to ask.

These days, I seem to spend most of my time in the server either leveling and/or roleplaying with a good friend of mine (who also happens to be my main roleplay partner & one of my two muses) or trying to atone for my awful impulse spending habits, because apparently I never learned how to not buy hats in this game. When I'm not with my friend (he's usually online with me from 10pm to 5am EST), I can pretty easily be pulled away from hunting or grinding if you want me for whatever. If you can't seem to catch me online (ask for Brighton or Faoladh/Wulver), feel free to send me a PM.

I'm hoping to make this the year I get a character into the 9x range, or, if I'm being incredibly ambitious, maybe rebirthed. Yes, I know it's sad that I haven't accomplished this yet in 5 years here. I suppose it doesn't help much that I've pretty much exclusively been soloing very disjointedly since 2013. :\ I'm also hoping to get back to hosting Werewolf, if enough people are interested! Lord knows I've missed it as much as anything else.

Anyway, here's to me hopefully not vanishing back into the aether for the umpteenth time. I'll see you heroes around.

No1
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2015 01:06 AM by bugaboo.)
10-19-2015 12:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

RE: sext: literally speaking ur wolf whistle is v effective

Hey I know you! You probably don't know me, but I know you 'cause you're really big in the Werewolf scene. Back when I was trying to learn how to play it and when I was trying to join some games (sadly only thrice) I'd always see/read your name somehow, one way or another. I believe I've met your Malady and Mockingbird once, in a blue moon haha.

Welcome back! There's a lot more people now because of the bday quest, so I think you will most definetely enjoy your time. Hope to see you around also!

And those drawings are very nice, considering you only use your phone. How can you do that? I find it hard haha. I'm sure you use a stylus, but even so, it's still so hard ~_~ I personally don't like to use the phone because it really drags, kudos!

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

10-19-2015 05:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

No way.

\o

oh btw, GM-hosted werewolf umm...today. Better be there.

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2015 06:33 AM by Jens.)
10-19-2015 06:28 AM
bugaboo Offline
Other Wolf

(10-19-2015 05:56 AM)Sen Wrote:  Hey I know you! You probably don't know me, but I know you 'cause you're really big in the Werewolf scene. Back when I was trying to learn how to play it and when I was trying to join some games (sadly only thrice) I'd always see/read your name somehow, one way or another. I believe I've met your Malady and Mockingbird once, in a blue moon haha.

Welcome back! There's a lot more people now because of the bday quest, so I think you will most definetely enjoy your time. Hope to see you around also!

And those drawings are very nice, considering you only use your phone. How can you do that? I find it hard haha. I'm sure you use a stylus, but even so, it's still so hard ~_~ I personally don't like to use the phone because it really drags, kudos!

Actually, I think I vaguely? remember you. My memory is awful, but your name sounds familiar (and not just because of Spirited Away); I know Arcana Gala does, that's for sure. Either way, I hope to see you around more, and hopefully this time I won't just be a name you hear about!

(10-19-2015 06:28 AM)Jens Wrote:  No way.

\o

oh btw, GM-hosted werewolf umm...today. Better be there.

Yes way. Icon_razz

I'm aware, and I'm really hoping I can make it. It might mess up my sleep schedule even more than it is now, but honestly it's worth it to be able to play again.
10-19-2015 07:00 AM
Yurrechire Offline
Mistress of a 1000 Papercuts

A pleasure to have you back. Can never have too many roleplayers on the server. :3

Join the Dark Legion today- we've got the best cookies!

Zerk on PRINCIPLE! ™
10-19-2015 08:52 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Welcome back!! Icon_smile

Some werewolf would be awesome ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-19-2015 09:59 AM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

Hallo Malady I remember you :D

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg