Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amara, Guild Leader of Behemoth
Merellis Offline
Honor Bound

Amara, Guild Leader of Behemoth

Hey all,

Never thought I'd be jumping back online, but I have some sad news to declare here.

Amara passed away this weekend.

I'm in touch with her husband about the services that will be going on, and will try to keep y'all updated on that. There's talk of some sort of online chat group that will be available during that time, but that's still not a 100% thing.

Please keep her family and friends in your thoughts.

[Image: b.png]
Azul 9x/6x Champ
Tagnikzur 9x/6x High Priest
Cornelius 7x/4x SWiz
10-25-2015 05:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

RE: Amara, Guild Leader of Behemoth

Wow... I knew that some day I would get to read this message, yet I'm still left shocked.

Thank you for posting this Azul, I appreciate you keeping us updated.

My condolences to her husband and family, I'll give them my thoughts and light a candle for her.

She was a good person and she sure loved heRO and Behemoth. Glad I was part of the adventure, thank you for everything.

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
10-25-2015 06:45 PM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

I'm exceedingly depressed to hear about Amara. She was one of the first people in HeRo, along with my best friend Snow and many others, that treated me kindly and helped me adjust to the low-low rate server way of life. Taught me things, helped me get settled in economically.

I was very different from Amara when I joined. Where she took WoE seriously and guild matters very strictly, I was more prone to being lax. I feel like this was 6 years ago or so, I can't recall when I joined HeRo honestly. So my time in Behemoth was short ultimately, but she & Guillermo both welcomed me as they did many new players. She really was and is a sweet person, and while I didn't see eye to eye with her I have mentioned her kindness on various occasions over the years. She was a driven and motivating individual, one I wish I would've gotten to know better than I did. I knew she had some physical issues, but I never knew the full extent of them.

I'm sad to hear that she finally succumbed, she truly did love HeRo and her guild as Kittie pointed out.

I'm honestly typing with a few tears breaching, because I hate that life takes away these kind souls so early. However, I'm glad that I met her and Guill in life- as they were both great people that will be missed by me and many others.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
10-25-2015 07:25 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

I can't say that I knew Amara very well, but what I did know, like everyone else said. She was extremely kind, I remember running through random parties with her many many years ago. This is very sad news, especially for those closest to her. I pray for the best for everyone affected whether it be friend or family; Always cherish the memories you have made. Please keep us posted, Azul.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
10-25-2015 08:30 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

I shared with WBS my feelings on this. Bella told us what happened yesterday.

My condolences to her friends and family. I hope it eases their grief to know that she is no longer suffering from her illness.

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
10-25-2015 09:27 PM
shikinoutaoi Offline
AFK Queen's Cat

My deep condolence to Amara's families and friends, and I hope she's happy and playing ragnarok on HeRo anytime she please. I remember how she laughed on TS chat. Amarawr, may you find your peace now Icon_smile

[Image: ng4mds.jpg]

Just "@who aoi" and you'll know
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2015 01:41 AM by shikinoutaoi.)
10-26-2015 01:36 AM
Rankin Offline
Durp

Sad times. Hope her family is ok. Behemoth was one and will always be among my favorite times in RO. I bet her and Guilly are coming up with new and crazy plans for WoE together now.
10-26-2015 12:54 PM
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

Came here to announce the same thing, never thought I'd be on Hero forums again but wanted those who may still be around who remember her to know about it, so thank you Azul for doing that. I had countless hours of playtime with Amara, and even now, years later, I can vividly remember all the joy I got from playing this game with her and all of the other great guild members and community (even if she did take all of my good upgrades =p). I am so glad that I had the opportunity to meet her and play this game with her. She will be truly missed.

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
10-26-2015 01:44 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

"Welcome to HeRO
To: ChaosPrince
Hello there, and welcome to the server. You sound like you've been around as far as other servers go. I hope you like HeRO. I've been on the server for about three years now and haven't found reason to leave so far!

I noticed your post indicated you were interested in WoE. I lead (and have lead from my first month on the server) one of the most active WoE guilds on the server, Behemoth. We don't have a level requirement to join, but if you're interested, you should know we do require you to attend one WoE per week. There are some other things that basically relate to activity, but as long as you're logging in and maintaining activity, you'd be fine.

Feel free to PM me here or ask for Amara on main if you want to learn more about Behemoth. You can also just stop by izlude any time you wand and hopefully we'll have someone online who can chat with you!

Good luck, and enjoy the server,
Amara"

This was the first message I received after joining the server. RIP Amara, thoughts to family and friends.
10-26-2015 02:10 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

Oh god. Amara was an amazing person. She and her husband helped me level and showed me how to improve as a Sin when I was a member of Behe. She was incredibly patient with me and even though I disliked PvP she kept giving me so many chances to pull my weight around the guild. I can't believe we lost such a great person.

I wish her family the best.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
10-26-2015 10:48 PM