Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(Request) Gearing Up Guide
Haunted Offline

RE: (Request) Gearing Up Guide

If you have enough zeny to comfortably spend on spamming mammonite and CT (maybe 20m?), then levelling a smith can be lots of fun. Below is the route I took when leveling both my smiths.

for blacksmith, you can use some basic gear like vidar and vali' mant or raydric if you have it, get a weapon for demi human - I used hydra orcish axe[4], but I think now its a bit better if you use the BG axe and 2 medals of honour or 2 iron wrists. At lvl 60 you can one shot high orcs using water endow, level there till 70s, then get a thara frog shield and go to anubis and mammo them forever using fire endow. I 99'd my smiths on anubis using basic anti demi-human gear, but I think you can also use flee gear to survive. IIRC it took 4-5 mammo to kill anubis.

You can also go kill imps in thor 2 with your blacksmith but you will need a fire armor. both imps and anubis will give you the same exp/hour.

This is basically my way of leveling blacksmith, of course if you don't wanna lose money then hill winds are a choice.. but that is too boring.

As for whitesmith, go reach level 85, grab a zipper bear giganto axe, a raydric mant of some sort, and a fire armor, and head to thor 1 towards the kasa spawn spot in the upper right corner of the map. Use water endow and CT the kasas like there's no tomorrow. You will need healing items for HP and SP, the the method is pretty expensive but well worth it. first of all its fun, and you will be 99/70 before you know it. with this gear you can do around 15k per CT at high aspd so a kasa would die in like a sec or less.

I think this sums it up. Smith class can be super fun to play if you are willing to burn the zeny on it, if not then its probably the most boring class to play. Good luck Icon_smile

own
04-03-2017 04:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

With BS if you can grab an IcePick, you can Sleepers and Ice Titans; Anyway, as a WS its safer to go kill anubis, its easy to 4-hit-ko them and they are way less dangerous than kasas

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
04-03-2017 03:56 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

If we're delving into Ice Pick territory, Byalan Dungeon F6 was designed with Ice picks and Crits in mind when they made King Kray and Pot Doffle, though the other mobs make it difficult.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
04-04-2017 02:50 AM
Ed N. Offline

own, how come you're here :surprised:
04-10-2017 12:46 PM