The custom cards are underpowered. (Please discuss) 0% 0 0%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Modified Renewal Cards, & New Custom Cards
Arcanju Offline

RE: Modified Renewal Cards, & New Custom Cards

Overall, I don't think these cards are too powerful. But I don't see myself using very many of them, either. Also, I couldn't help but notice that none of these cards increase vit...

Aunoe - there are already official cards that are strictly better than others (ex: wormtail and zerom), and Aunoe isn't very easy to get.

Dofle - nekoring backpack / hat combo already reduces damage from fish by 10%, so there'd be little benefit in doubling this card through wings. Why not keep it at 10?

Lovering - aww, there was so much potential here.... You know what would be really cool? Giving you the ability to cast devotion on your spouse! You could implement is as a new wedding skill, "I'll protect you!"

Souleater - one of my projects was getting +9 sandals to put my amon ra card in, almost exclusively because that was the only way to get int from shoes, and the +1 would give my super novice a matk jump. In that sense, this totally outclasses my mvp card.

Applering cards - a prime combo opportunity! Why not a combo like, add chance to drop apple?

Pouring - The infinite stream of waterball is all I think of when I fight this guy, not frost skills. And while I'm all for making largely unused skills more powerful, I think a mob that's miniboss rarity should have something better.
11-12-2015 09:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Modified Renewal Cards, & New Custom Cards - Arcanju - 11-12-2015 09:31 AM