Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
heRO Wiki (Pre September 2019)
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: heRO Wiki

Quote:ETA: Now that I think about it, maybe we ought to consolidate some of the random item generator stuff onto one page. The DCA, Old Green Box, Magical Easter Egg, Valentine Box, Random Quiver (which doesn't have a page), others I'm blanking on...? If you (and/or others) think that would be a good idea, I can try to work on that....

I didn't see a reason to consolidate the random item generator stuff together on one page since we have a Custom Items page. Personally prefer to keep the pages separate since they are their own thing. Plus, putting them all on one page will make for a bit of a long page after a point.

Pretty sure the random quiver box thing is custom, so yah, I guess we'll need to make a page for that one eventually too. xD

At the very least, DCA, Valentine Box, OGB, and Magical Easter Egg are all categorized here on this link:

http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...stom_Items

Quote:I'm just not sure how to delete the existing pages once I'm finished.

Normal users on the wiki can't delete pages, but you could have them redirect if needed.

And lastly, as for the images, that's the ones I needed. I'll do something with those in the next few days to finish off the OGB page.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-07-2015 06:46 PM
Find all posts by this user
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

(12-07-2015 06:46 PM)Aaronock Wrote:  I didn't see a reason to consolidate the random item generator stuff together on one page since we have a Custom Items page. Personally prefer to keep the pages separate since they are their own thing. Plus, putting them all on one page will make for a bit of a long page after a point.

Pretty sure the random quiver box thing is custom, so yah, I guess we'll need to make a page for that one eventually too. xD

At the very least, DCA, Valentine Box, OGB, and Magical Easter Egg are all categorized here on this link:

http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...stom_Items

That's fair. I just realized on the T&D server for some reason I can't DROP anything so that's kind of weird. XD But yeah, I'm not sure if the Random Quiver drops ALL kinds of quivers, or just certain ones. If it drops them all then we might not need a whole page just for that; could just make a note about it on the Ancient Elven Ears description for simplicity's sake.

(12-07-2015 06:46 PM)Aaronock Wrote:  Normal users on the wiki can't delete pages, but you could have them redirect if needed.

And lastly, as for the images, that's the ones I needed. I'll do something with those in the next few days to finish off the OGB page.

Oh good; glad they were the right ones! Looking forward to seeing the finished page. \o/

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
12-07-2015 06:58 PM
Debris Offline
Equivalent Exchange

Random quiver drops.

12004 Quiver
12005 Iron Arrow Quiver
12006 Steel Arrow Quiver
12007 Oridecon Arrow Quiver
12008 Fire Arrow Quiver
12009 Silver Arrow Quiver
12010 Wind Arrow Quiver
12011 Stone Arrow Quiver
12012 Crystal Arrow Quiver
12013 Shadow Arrow Quiver
12014 Immaterial Arrow Quiver
12015 Rusty Arrow Quiver
12183 Holy Arrow Quiver

Caitlin
Disease, Debris, Shiranai
[Image: sblkpu.jpg]
12-07-2015 07:36 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Thanks Demishock and Debris! I updated the wiki pages with the stuff you gave me today.
The wiki is definitely looking in much better shape now than it did even just a month ago now!

12-08-2015 12:42 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...ry_Stories

Just finished putting this together with Summerstream this morning.
It was a big project to trim down the Midgard Times posts and change the point of view to a more general one.

We have an RP event this evening, and so, a great time to catch up on the last arc and to learn a bit about The Cloaked Schemer/Golemancer/Kushiel even! :]

There's some other RP page stuff I'd like to fix up, but will be a little bit if I'm the one to get around to editing them.

12-10-2015 12:46 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

Yes, and I did the larger sections right before WoE too. /spin
Thankfully, now that the large portion of it is completed, it should be a cake walk to get the rest of it posted up ;o

I also put the start of the Battlegrounds page on the wiki yesterday. It can be found here. As I don't frequent the Battlegrounds as often as I should probably be, help would be greatly appreciated for the modes, and quite possibly the descriptions of each mode. I'll likely add in headers later on.

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
12-10-2015 01:25 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Thanks so much guys! We've already finished a nice hefty stack of items working together and already the wiki is a much nicer place for it!

I added a huge edit to the first post for a new stack of stuff to-do while writing out information on other tasks.

Let me know if you want to take any of those new listed items head on. If you know of anything else I am missing or think something should be added, do feel free to mention it on this topic.

Edit: Just added a little more information and fixed some grammar issues. xD

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2015 12:17 AM by Aaronock.)
12-22-2015 12:15 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Updated first post with things that have been completed in the past two weeks or so. ;D
There's other stuff that's been done around wiki not listed here, to make it much easier to navigate as well.

Thank you everyone for your assistance. If you know something that needs to be done, feel free to take on the task or let me know here. ;D

01-04-2016 07:30 PM
Debris Offline
Equivalent Exchange

5 of each converter iirc for the mystic tower

Caitlin
Disease, Debris, Shiranai
[Image: sblkpu.jpg]
01-04-2016 07:52 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(01-04-2016 07:52 PM)Debris Wrote:  5 of each converter iirc for the mystic tower

I have that, I am missing the exact specific converter given each time you pass the threshold floors for the prizes. Icon_razz

01-04-2016 07:57 PM
Thread Closed