Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
heRO Wiki (Pre September 2019)
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: heRO Wiki

Added the following new, yet mostly unobtainable items to the Modified Official Armors page:

- Alchemy Glove
- Dreamstone Charm
- Fashion Hip Sack
- Feathered Ring
- Golden Bell
- Telekinetic Orb
- Ebony Armor
- Gabanium Furorem
- Ancient Manteau
- Fisher's Muffler
- Nether Muffler
- Sylphid Manteau
- Silver Guard
- Dance Shoes
- Enchanted Boots
- Fisher Boots

These will all be obtainable from new dungeons in the future. Some in the near future, others in the far future. I'll be adding weapons and headgears in the following days.

(Thanks to all the people who gave suggestions/feedback on T&D and/or spent hours testing these gears: Roger, Aaronock, Minnt, Poofy, and Medios!)

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
10-18-2016 07:09 PM
Find all posts by this user
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Added the following new, mostly-unobtainable-for-now gear to the Modified Official Weapons page: Ancient Dagger, Chrome Sword, Cronache Stella, Exorcist's Staff, Hairtail, Holy Saber, Lightning Bringer, Mental Stick, Payon Danchang, Rampage, Rosevine, Stone Sword, Tuna.

Next Victim: Cards!

10-20-2016 12:16 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Added the following new, mostly-unobtainable-until-I-update-the-OCA-List-or-actually-release-the-field/dungeons Modified Official Cards:

Guild Dungeon F2 (Coming to HeRO before 2017): Warrior Lola, Angry Student Pyuriel, Rudo, Dark Guardian Kades, Armed Guard Soheon, General Daehyon, Elvira, Gioia.

Bifrost (Coming to HeRO in 2017): Faithful Manager, Angra Mantis, Antique Book, Cenere, Lichterns Blue/Red/Green/Yellow, Little Fatum, Menblatt, Miming, Petal, Parus, Pom Spider

Nightmare Scaraba Hall (Release Date Unknown): Gold Scaraba, Gold Queen Scaraba

Malaya (Coming to HeRO in 2017): Bakonawa, Bangungot, Buwaya, Bungisngis, Engkanto, Jejeling, Manananggal, Mangkukulam, Tikbalang, Tiyanak, Wakwak

Next Wiki Victim: Headgears, and Miscellanous Items!

10-20-2016 06:55 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Created the Modified Official Items page: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...cial_Items

Most of the items listed there are unobtainable for the time being, save for Chronicle of Heroes Events, Crazy Merchant or Fairy Auction.

10-25-2016 04:42 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Added Banshee Master Kiss and Deviruchi Balloon to the list of Seasonal Gear on the Wiki.

10-31-2016 11:02 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Made the following changes to the Old Card Album and Damp Card Album pages to reflect today's changes to OCA:

Old Card Album:
- Removed Lovering and Wild Rider (Miniboss Cards)
- Added Creamy, Thanatos Dolor Cards (Non-Modified Official cards)
- Added the following modified official cards: Angra Mantis, Antique Book, Bungisngis, Cenere, Engkanto, Jejeling, Lichtern Red/Blue/Yellow/Green, Little Fatum, Manananggal, Mangkukulam, Menblatt, Miming, Nightmare Ancient Mummy, Nightmarish Arclouse/Mimic/Minorous/Mummy/Verit, Parus, Petal, Pom Spider, Tikbalang, Tiyanak, Wakwak Cards

Damp Card Album:
- Added Jejeling, Menblatt, Nightmarish Verit, Teddyring, Tiyanak Cards

(Thanks to Garr for conjuring up the table for the wiki!)

11-01-2016 01:52 PM
Plant Away

Tons of stuff added since 1st January Icon_smile
  • Added Lude Mask and drop chances of all gears (at 3x droprate) into Monster Dropped Gears.
  • Added Pandaring Backpack (and link to its forum post) to Donation Gears.
  • Added HeRO 10th Anniversary Ring and Scribbling Pencils to Custom Accessories (Maybe should add Orcus accessories too but idk since they already have their own page).
  • Reorganized Seasonal Gears and added Santa Marin Hat.
  • Added Scribbling Pencils, Husky Hat, Goat Horns to Quested Items. (Will probably need to add missing homun quest hats, and some other standalone hat quests too.)
  • Added all missing item sprites in V4P Gears (Ciar added this month's Chilly Breath too).
  • Various other minor additions and small fixes on multiple pages.
  • Created a preliminary Lutie page, which includes new information on how to get to Lutie for the lost players. (Ciar and I will work on adding more information soon.)
  • Created a Husky Hat Quest page.
  • Granny Kathy's Prontera Orphanage finally has its own page after 10 years since its release!

My to-do list:
  • Add all missing gifs into Pet & Tames.
  • Improve Lutie's page.
  • Steal Bee Wings' and Observation Wings' drop rates from the GMs and paste into wiki.
01-03-2017 02:16 PM
emirusan07 Offline
Love Life Live

^
"Steal Bee Wings' and Observation Wings' drop rates from the GMs and paste into wiki."

oh yeah pls do it Minnt Evil

Flame here, Hope you find ur own happiness No1
01-04-2017 02:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Plant Away

Bee Wings' drop formula and Observation Wings' drop chances were done shortly after I announced that I was gonna steal from GM Team cause Ciar gave me the script and helped me test out some interactions let down his guard and allowed me to steal them! Evil

Edit: corrected links.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 04:12 AM by Plant.)
01-04-2017 03:29 AM
Plant Away

Done in the past seven days.
  • Added all missing gifs to Pet & Tame
  • Added drop formula for Crooked Hat (scroll down to Crooked Hat)
  • Updated hat rewards in Mr. Hatter's page with latest names and linked to quests for hats available in other quests.

To-do list once I get back to wiki editing next week:
01-15-2017 06:55 PM
Thread Closed