Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
heRO Wiki (Pre September 2019)
Plant Away

RE: heRO Wiki

Since some updates to the monster info table have been made to include previously unavailable stats like Monster ID, Flee, Hit, 95% Flee, 100% Hit and Min/max M.Atk, this will cause older pages with the monster tables to be a little... incomplete. (Example: ID=?, Flee=?)
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2017 03:21 PM by Plant.)
01-26-2017 03:20 PM
Find all posts by this user
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Added Mavka, Gopinich, Orcring, Nekoring, Icering, Goldring, Deviruchiring, Wanderess cards to the wiki's list of Custom Cards. Also added the card info for the final boss in the current Chronicle of Heroes storyline. (Yay secrets!)

Also added/modified a page with a list of items obtainable from the stuff below. Thanks to GM-Garr for conjuring the list.

OCA
DCA
Jewelry Box
Taming Gift Set
Wrapped Mask
Old Green Box

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
02-05-2017 12:03 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Still a work in progress, but the current customized Glast Heim spawns have been added to the wiki: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...awn_Tables

04-23-2017 12:21 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

Updated Mr. Hatter's Card with New & Removed cards and his 100 Item Gathering List!

We are still in the process of updating his Hat Listing, for more details you can see the update notes here.

You can see Mr. Hatter's Quest on our Wikipedia here.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
05-28-2017 03:44 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Updated the custom Glast Heim Veil of Darkness Page (Thanks to Minntre for creating it in the first place), and added stats, drops, and other general info.

Also updated the Custom MVPs page with the new versions of Midnight Jack, Hanz Von Abendroth, and Lich Afanasy.

05-30-2017 12:17 AM
Plant Away

Quote:Updated the custom Glast Heim Veil of Darkness Page (Thanks to Minntre for creating it in the first place)

You're the one who created it, you derp. I only added the monster tables without the info.

Quote:We are still in the process of updating his Hat Listing, for more details you can see the update notes here.

Hat listing = updated!
I went ahead and also made the table sortable Icon_smile
05-31-2017 03:23 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Quote:You're the one who created it, you derp. I only added the monster tables without the info.

Right. I forgot. \o/

05-31-2017 03:27 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Started adding changes to customized MVPs for #MOMVPGA

But then realized that current way to handle monsters and gears are really clunky... it probably worked when Wiki first started to only post monsters right below where they show up. Now that we have lot of even official monsters changed, I'm not sure if this really works.

Perhaps we should post all the monsters in only 4 pages, categorized by modified non-mvp, modified mvp, custom non-mvp (or one for just porings cause there's that many of them), and custom mvp?

The same issue is with equipment. It's all over the place... Wanted to find Nini's hatred but it's under accessory page and not with everything else... yet the accessory page implied "not dropped from monster"? So some major re-organization is needed in the Wiki to increase accessibility.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
06-06-2017 02:19 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(06-06-2017 02:19 AM)Namine Wrote:  Started adding changes to customized MVPs for #MOMVPGA

But then realized that current way to handle monsters and gears are really clunky... it probably worked when Wiki first started to only post monsters right below where they show up. Now that we have lot of even official monsters changed, I'm not sure if this really works.

Perhaps we should post all the monsters in only 4 pages, categorized by modified non-mvp, modified mvp, custom non-mvp (or one for just porings cause there's that many of them), and custom mvp?

The same issue is with equipment. It's all over the place... Wanted to find Nini's hatred but it's under accessory page and not with everything else... yet the accessory page implied "not dropped from monster"? So some major re-organization is needed in the Wiki to increase accessibility.

I was thinking about this before the MVP monster update that a lot of things are behind again on the wiki. xD

Some of us can chat about this in game or over skype one day to get a list of stuff together to do.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-06-2017 09:29 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

While the wiki organization is being figured out by our restless Test & Dev Team, here's some new pages:

Malangdo Dungeon (Starry Coral Area)
Geffen Dungeon F4

06-10-2017 02:47 PM
Thread Closed