Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner

PM GM-Ciar in game for your prizes.

Several fugitives are still left, search Yuno, Hugel, Einbroch, Lighthalzen, Rachel and Veins Fields for them and post screenshots of the defeated mobs here!

<><><><><>

Somewhere in one of the Dark Allegiance's safehouses...

"Our HQ is in ruins, our forces are terrified of him, and Kushiel just escaped from prison. Another attack on us is imminent."

"No need to recap, I know what's going on. We need to set up a better temporary base somewhere where we can train our troops."

"We had the best people guarding our Headquarters and they're either dead, or missing limbs. We need someone that fears nothing, and can at least match his destructive magic power."

"I'm not going to fight him."

"Nice display of modesty, but I'm referring to someone long gone."

"I don't follow, Rajnish."

"Lady Hel lives somewhere in Niflheim... I'm hoping we can make some sort of deal with her to bring back one of our more powerful members..."

"Absolutely not! I will not have those old zealots disturb our order. Kushiel's enough of a threat as it is!"

"But Melot, with each passing day... Kushiel plots our destruction. We have to take decisive action! Someone like Mystra could easily do away with him like she did with Eudoxie!"

"My answer is no. That's final. And don't mention that name."

"... The Dark Allegiance has grown weak because of you."

"I do what I've done recently to protect the Allegiance and Midgard... There's some things I cannot tell you... Just know that a certain peace must be kept. If the world is destroyed, who will be left to receive Erebos' teachings?"

"Erebos taught us that only the strong survive. Yet you cower here while our men die protecting you."

"And hundreds more will die until we defeat Kushiel! We do not need ghosts of the past or weapons ahead of our time to win this war. We will show the world we stand stronger than ever in the face of adversity, and once Kushiel is dead... We'll be proud to say that nothing can crush the Dark Allegiance."

"..."

"Close the door on your way out, please?"

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
01-12-2016 01:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner - The Midgard Times - 01-12-2016 01:35 AM