Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More suggestions
yacsef Offline
Kappa

More suggestions

Hi, me again /gg

Could we please get slim white potions at the WoE reward shop. Fat pots are simply TOO HEAVY for non-str classes. Not adding them because people worked on a brewer is not an excuse because ranked ones heal more anyway. Also, you would spend points on them instead of something else, so I think it would be pretty balanced IMO. (Add them a visual effect please, not like the current WoE ones)

With WoE active lately, you guys should highly consider a custom grf for effects. You miss many things right now with either effects on or off. I understand being reluctant to some of the mods available out there, that's why I suggest you to hand out a visual effect pack approved by you. I would suggest one but I dunno if it's legal to give it here.

Just did the halloween quest and I was happy to see we have GMs that have the knowledge to do such things (it was really well done). I hope you can help make this server's PVP awesome too. wink wink Garr wink wink
11-23-2015 12:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE: More suggestions

Just buy mastelas, they're more hp efficient.

As for grfs, what we need is rcx but the GMs here seem to believe it's devil incarnate or something .__.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2015 01:16 AM by Gojira.)
11-23-2015 01:09 AM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

Cute hats > Pvp + WoE combined. Welcome to HeRO
11-23-2015 01:54 AM
yacsef Offline
Kappa

(11-23-2015 01:54 AM)ChaosPrince Wrote:  Cute hats > Pvp + WoE combined. Welcome to HeRO

Did you join the GM team to script yet?
That's very selfish and disrespectful, there's work behind every new implementation.

Anyway, L2FLAME Kissy

As for the mastelas, I guess they're an alternative. But I find them pretty expensive tbh. I don't remember how much I can get by farming them at geffenia though. Still, don't you think slim whites would be great for WoE points?

I understand people liking RCX because it is very practical indeed, but I prefer having some effects still (rcx too ugly q-q). For instance, I tried [Name removed by GM-Garr] once, I really liked it. Though, it has pvm visual modifications too.
Link removed by GM-Garr
I am not a part of any of the discussion in the thread, but I like the pack the second post gives.
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2015 09:36 AM by yacsef.)
11-23-2015 08:07 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(11-23-2015 01:54 AM)ChaosPrince Wrote:  Cute hats > Pvp + WoE combined. Welcome to HeRO

Pretty sure you've gotten some PVP and WoE stuff recently.
You know, like those reductions in item prices for BG gears.

Which...OH YAH, you whined about making it easier to get those items too.

If only it were about the cute hats. At least then I could have something fun to farm for. But there hasn't been a hatter update in some time, nor a newly implemented hat quest that isn't seasonal in some time.

CP, pls at least be a consistent troll instead of coming across like a hypocrite.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-23-2015 09:25 AM
GM-Garr Offline
Local friendly code monkey

Well, he's partly right, client update brought us tonns of cute hats. They are just not available to players... yet Icon_razz

There are some things taken to make minified effects more... apparent? I'd just need to test it more (yeah, there are tonns and tonns of things to test, and they never end. Albeit, thanks to Ciar, there are less of them that only I can test >.<)

I'll remove the link, but keep it for my and GM team convo on it, thank you.

Want to help HeRO with new content? Join the T&D Team!

For info on the server, check out the HeRO wiki.
To see your ingame account, visit the Control Panel.
If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to submit a Support Ticket.

And don't forget:
Not all dragons are bad...
11-23-2015 10:49 AM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

(11-23-2015 10:49 AM)GM-Garr Wrote:  Well, he's partly right, client update brought us tonns of cute hats. They are just not available to players... yet Icon_razz

...Where's my baby dragon hat costume.

And yeah, I know mastelas are costy but at some point, having everything obtainable via woe points with the shit that BG currently is (too much dicing) would be just too much freebies. If people actually used potions in BG I wouldn't mind but as of now, I don't think it'll work out.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
11-23-2015 12:09 PM
abigunov Offline

I have another genial suggestion. GMs "must" enable @item <id> command. And people who sitting in Prontera should recive 100M zeny per hour and base+job level (works only for those who don't do anything thats significant). I suppose that solve all troubles of new prefessional players.
11-23-2015 12:21 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Do War Potions heal more than regular whites?
Thought they were suppose to be the exact same except where you could use them?

Actually, just checked this in game and War White Potions actually weigh 14 where normal white pots weigh 15. So there's that at least Icon_razz

The serious response. I'm kind of with Youri on this one. The war potions are suppose to supplement, but not necessarily take over other forms of healing in BG/WoE. People should get together to make condensed pots for their guilds (WoE or not here). Otherwise, you do have Red Square bag for farming condensed pots along with the option to farm Kapha and Green Igunas for Aloe Leaflets.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-23-2015 01:13 PM
yacsef Offline
Kappa

(11-23-2015 12:21 PM)abigunov Wrote:  I have another genial suggestion. GMs "must" enable @item <id> command. And people who sitting in Prontera should recive 100M zeny per hour and base+job level (works only for those who don't do anything thats significant). I suppose that solve all troubles of new prefessional players.

What's your point?
You sound mad, are you mad?
11-23-2015 01:14 PM