Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More suggestions
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

RE: More suggestions

(11-23-2015 08:07 AM)yacsef Wrote:  Anyway, L2FLAME Kissy
Check your sources noob Thinking

(11-23-2015 09:25 AM)Aaronock Wrote:  You know, like those reductions in item prices for BG gears.

Which...OH YAH, you whined about making it easier to get those items too.

If only it were about the cute hats. At least then I could have something fun to farm for. But there hasn't been a hatter update in some time, nor a newly implemented hat quest that isn't seasonal in some time.

CP, pls at least be a consistent troll instead of coming across like a hypocrite.

1. Rebate sells at 75% off is new stuff? 500pts ->125 Laugh
2. It has ALWAYS been HeRo philosophy. Cute hats > PvP (just look at the facts);
(11-23-2015 10:49 AM)GM-Garr Wrote:  Well, he's partly right, client update brought us tonns of cute hats. They are just not available to players... yet Icon_razz
3. Update the hatters, with all the hat vouchers handed out in the last month, let's kill the server's economy more.
4. All the "so called" update to WoE/BG is only giving out freebies (exp, items, AFK leech inside a castle), nothing in concrete that promotes the PvP aspect of the game.
Dani's the real hypocrite here.

(11-23-2015 12:21 PM)abigunov Wrote:  And people who sitting in Prontera should recive 100M zeny per hour and base+job level (works only for those who don't do anything thats significant). I suppose that solve all troubles of new prefessional players.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how to be lazy and yet be considered a "professional player".

On a serious note: Refer to my suggestion, MUCH more effective http://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/showt...?tid=22770
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2015 01:34 PM by ChaosPrince.)
11-23-2015 01:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yacsef Offline
Kappa

Mastelas it is I guess Icon_smile

WSS on bee wings is a good suggestion too. I do not know how it is more effective though.
I guess I'm the only one not into the farming/brewing chore but into fight to get your consumables (You have a point with the dicing here I guess).

Red square bag looks pretty terrible Aaron. I know people used to get thousands of pots with god poring back then but I dunno a way to use it "effectively" right now.

What the hell is a ragnarok professional player anyway rofl.
11-23-2015 01:45 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

oh man, skimming through that thread I made years ago (14 pages, over 5k views), what was GM-Azote's conclusion?
"We'll add more mobs that drops WSS". 3-4 years later + GM-Azote's retirement, what new mob that drops WSS was added? WarZone monsters? LOL

Dani, just suck it up, Cute hats > PvP
11-23-2015 01:54 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(11-23-2015 01:45 PM)yacsef Wrote:  Mastelas it is I guess Icon_smile

WSS on bee wings is a good suggestion too. I do not know how it is more effective though.
I guess I'm the only one not into the farming/brewing chore but into fight to get your consumables (You have a point with the dicing here I guess).

Red square bag looks pretty terrible Aaron. I know people used to get thousands of pots with god poring back then but I dunno a way to use it "effectively" right now.

What the hell is a ragnarok professional player anyway rofl.

RSB still works pretty well if you know what to do with it. It isn't usable in only farming God Poring. Maybe the other methods I use aren't as crazy, but I can rack up loads of potions if I go out and actually farm with it on. ;o

Consumables in RO have generally been a chore. A lot has been done to make this less of a chore between Bee Wings never getting nerfed and now we have easy access to WoE Rewards via BG. Which btw, get you Agi/Bless scrolls by the dozens, which was something we never really had tons of till then. Before that, Vet Rewards granted you 10 of each a month.

(11-23-2015 01:54 PM)ChaosPrince Wrote:  oh man, skimming through that thread I made years ago (14 pages, over 5k views), what was GM-Azote's conclusion?
"We'll add more mobs that drops WSS". 3-4 years later + GM-Azote's retirement, what new mob that drops WSS was added? WarZone monsters? LOL

Dani, just suck it up, Cute hats > PvP

Warzone is a whole nother can of worms as a whole. It needs tweaking so you can actually farm in there with a party. As it stands currently, it's not worth the effort to try.

As for your second bit. Suck up what exactly? Because that statement makes no sense based on anything I may have said earlier. :3

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-23-2015 02:08 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

you clearly missed my previous post, you know I'm right and will always be, because I am God according to Matinee, Habagat and Vietnam Icon_smile
11-23-2015 02:25 PM