Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Donation Suggestions and Ideas
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Donation Suggestions and Ideas

Hey heroes!

Got any cool ideas or suggestions on what stuff could be offered for donating? Post here for discussion! Keep in mind, however, we want things to stay balanced and fair. Icon_smile

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
02-05-2016 04:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: Donation Suggestions and Ideas

Bump~

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
03-11-2016 01:15 PM
Seraphin Offline

I'd be interested in donating for wing sets. It's the only thing ive donated to RO servers for in the past. Well, that and angra.

[Image: Untitled-2-3.gif]
03-16-2016 07:01 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

Mm, the whole point of wings are to be an item that you need to get from a lot of hard work. If the wings were made public, while they have their disadvantages, it would be literally taking a dump on all of those who have worked hard to get the wings that they have.

The easiest wings to get right now are the Flower wings, followed by the Auction wings (Typically they're not more than 5m and have decent buffs)

----

I'd suggest having some of the costume hats as donation items ;o I know I'd pay for a cute hat or two until a way they're released in game ;o

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
03-16-2016 10:23 PM
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

I found out that costume items aren't in the game yet, so how about Costume Items? =)

I do a lot of gear switching, especially on headgear, but.. I have this theme about dogs. So it'd be awesome to still keep Move-Speed headgear / Chance to drop headgear switching while still being able to see the headgear that defines me. xD
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2016 02:07 AM by sheam.)
03-17-2016 02:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Costume items are coming eventually. I suppose some could be kept to donation only since they are purely cosmetic.

No clue what dog type items are there though. XD

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-17-2016 09:10 AM
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

Puppy Hat, Puppy Headband, and Anubis Helm. =3
03-17-2016 10:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Menace651 Offline

I've suggested this before but holiday gears(anniversary gears excluded) would be a nice option for donations since they can only be obtained once per year by players. Having to wait a year to get a chance at getting them kind of sucks.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
03-17-2016 05:16 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(03-17-2016 05:16 PM)Menace651 Wrote:  I've suggested this before but holiday gears(anniversary gears excluded) would be a nice option for donations since they can only be obtained once per year by players. Having to wait a year to get a chance at getting them kind of sucks.

Actually that's a pretty awesome idea. You could even add this option to that package donation thing that gives V4P. You could pick a past V4P or maybe certain holiday gears instead. :o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-17-2016 05:49 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

(03-17-2016 10:14 AM)sheam Wrote:  Puppy Hat, Puppy Headband, and Anubis Helm. =3

We have a Puppy Hat that is through Mr. Hatter if it's This one you mean. If you're referring to This one, then we don't have this currently.

Puppy Headband drops from Kobold Archer if it's This one you mean.

Anubis Helm, this was requested I think a while ago to be put into a Fairy Auction pack, but it hasn't been done thus far. here

But keep the suggestions coming, we take them all into consideration.

(03-17-2016 05:49 PM)Aaronock Wrote:  
(03-17-2016 05:16 PM)Menace651 Wrote:  I've suggested this before but holiday gears(anniversary gears excluded) would be a nice option for donations since they can only be obtained once per year by players. Having to wait a year to get a chance at getting them kind of sucks.

Actually that's a pretty awesome idea. You could even add this option to that package donation thing that gives V4P. You could pick a past V4P or maybe certain holiday gears instead. :o

Seems everyone's looking for the hats! I'm pretty sure that V4P were done on a monthly release on purpose and to encourage people to help the server via voting, but things can always change.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
03-17-2016 08:09 PM