Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Donation Suggestions and Ideas
illbeatinu Offline

RE: Donation Suggestions and Ideas

i would love to donate monthly.i like the fact that you give oca for donating.i think wing sets are a good idea and we could prevent the dumping on the people who spent countless hours grinding and questing for thiers. By changing what donating wing set do. currently currently i feel zeny farming is a big issue cuase the server is gauged to player to player econimy. and with the drop in popluation i think it should reguage more for solo game play and player to npc zeny making like hillwinds but this is extremely slow and aggravating process. soo a wing set that drops presents like the anniversy ones you guys realised years back but they only take up the armor slot so players can combo them with backpack and hat. to increase the reward rate for thier hard work. also what about a kafia card that allows you to access your storage anyway but is restricted soo many times a hour/day can be used. or a mid headgear that gives you inlarge wight so you can carry more items.or a gear or invo item that allows you to use a pushcart and you can restrict the push cart from 8,000 to 5 or 4. and also donation system also can give the same items you hve to normally grind your soul away for too. cuase some players may not have the time to do it. like parents people with hard or multiable jobs collage students high school teenagers with homework. i think that would help alot.and it doesnt have to be wings/headgears. it can also be a unigue armor set or accessories, my personal fav auras nothing like a teakwon that looks like a sayan and has a sayan aura to make you feel cool.but they actual useful stat buffs/atk/def etc things like that. i apologize for the pooring spelling and grammer. please reply to this post with counter ideas and with likes and dislikes so we can figure this out. cuase i love this server i been here for 8yrs with breaks of course but i want it to grow again cuase i have never found another server with the quality this one has. oh one last idea donat to add alt drops to bee wings but have a set list of things you can add.
03-23-2016 09:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Donation Suggestions and Ideas - GM-Ciar - 02-05-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Donation Suggestions and Ideas - sheam - 03-17-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Donation Suggestions and Ideas - sheam - 03-17-2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Donation Suggestions and Ideas - sheam - 03-19-2016, 03:34 AM
RE: Donation Suggestions and Ideas - illbeatinu - 03-23-2016 09:57 AM
RE: Donation Suggestions and Ideas - sheam - 04-01-2016, 06:55 AM
RE: Donation Suggestions and Ideas - sheam - 05-21-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Donation Suggestions and Ideas - Tochi - 02-16-2018, 01:23 PM
RE: Donation Suggestions and Ideas - Tochi - 02-19-2018, 02:29 PM